What subject should I watch a documentary on?

animals space history other science what do you think but don't be as broad as like animals say like graffiti or somthing like that cuz just history space or animals would be to broad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Roman history. American history. French Revolution. WW1 and WW2. Imperialism...
    We need more history, cause people are too dumb nowadays, they don't know shit, and history is crucial. So I'd say watch documentaries on stuff that actually had a huge impact in today's society, like the Roman Empire for example; don't watch a documentary on a small tribe in S. Africa, that's pointless.

• Well I don't know much about the French revolution us at Lafayette I almost got killed in it and Louis the 16th died in that one. Welder one I know like the back of my hand like I find it funny how most of the World War II leaders actually fought in the war in Japan was extremely ignored at the Treaty of Versailles (hope I spelled that right one thing I never got good at ) whiched made them want to become a more recognized country which is why they did what they did in WW2 so history it is hope there's a good one on YouTube

• Cool. I'll save it for when I have time to watch it.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Watch planet earth

• Seen that about 16 times lol thanks anyway bro I'll leave a like

• Then how about " The Frozen Chosen" on netflix. its about sturgeon spearing where i live

• I shall have to check that one out lol

• History would be a good idea if you can find a topic that interests you

• Well I am becoming a historian lol so yes I do find it fascinating

• Good idea man I got a bowl to burn with nothing to do a documentary could be cool. I like medieval history the most tbh.