Why is every race allowed to be proud except for white?

You can be any race except white and be proud of your heritage and you will be applauded.

However, if you're white and have pride, suddenly you're Hitler Junior.

When, in fact, white (European) people have done more than any other race.

What Girls Said 1

• it's because people on the left are using this as an excuse to play the victim. their lives are not where they want them to be, so instead of taking personal responsibility, and accepting their own faults, they've decided to blame white people by saying they are all racist and oppressing them. it's complete bullhs*t.

haven't you noticed how much people are getting lately by playing the victim. there a lot of people jumping on that bandwagon because it gets them out of exams, and all kinds of sh*t. it's pretty dumb.

What Guys Said 1

• If someone gives you shit for being white or proud, Kick their goddamn teeth out.
    It's pretty simple.

• 27d

They would call me KKK or Nazi.

• 27d

Hate groups are proactive not reactionary.

• 27d

I'm a fan of European history. I'm 37.5% Irish, 25% Italian, 12.5% Polish, 12.5% English, and 12.5% Scottish.

Ireland, Poland, and Scotland didn't necessarily contribute much to global civilization.

England and Italy did, especially England who hands down are the most successful group of people on the planet historically.