What is your moral alignment?

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly

A neutral good character is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom

A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable

There's a lot more behind each one. If you want to read more, then http://easydamus.com/lawfulgood.html

• Lawful Good
  • Neutral Good
  • Chaotic Good
  • Lawful Neutral
  • Neutral
  • Chaotic Neutral
  • Lawful Evil/Neutral Evil/Chaotic Evil

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be Chaotic Good.

I'm Chaotic Neutral now, I think. But it's more complicated. I am definitely a form of Neutral, and in no way Lawful, put it that way--either True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral. I am disgusted by the idea of being Lawful. I think the only alright combo for that would be Lawful Good. Otherwise those people are more evil than the Chaotic Evil.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'm both neutral good and chaotic good with elements of neutral.

But if I had to take a pick, chaotic good would be it.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I am true neutral. Which is not a good thing.

• 28d

Why isn't it a good thing?

• 28d

Moral flexibility dictates a lack of stringent behaviors. "I will not" simply because "I normally would not".

• Chaotic neutral.