When Did America Stop Being Great?

And why?

Why did America choose to stop being great?

• Donald Trump will end the obesity epidemic that's weighing Americans down
  • Donald Trump will end the technical drought that's been clogging the economy

What Girls Said 3

• Donald Trump will End All of the Pain that has Been... No Gain.
    8 years of Our Country going to Hell in a Hand Basket is quite Enough of the Rough Stuff. xx

• when? how about when the left started trying to end free speech, turning men into the enemy, and turning adults into babies who would rather play victim than own their own choices? true the economy is a big part of it, but the left caused a lot of problems that need to end.

• The question is too vague- how do we define "great"?

• 22d

economy growing without stimulus provided by government borrowing money that we will have to pay back with interest.

You can get ahead if you work hard and mind your business.

Media and politicians not pitting all races and sexes against each other

• 22d

@kickme Uh... ookaaay...

What Guys Said 21

• A combination of things

- over regulation
    - over spending on stupid things that don't support the economy
    - identity politics
    - language policing
    - safe spaces
    - over liberalisation
    - leftist media narrative monopoly
    To name a few

• After Vietnam I suppose.

• When our national debt started to get out of control.

• America hasn't been great for awhile... I'm sure that won't change for awhile either considering America has been a laughing stock for other countries to poke fun of.

• It was pretty great during Clinton. It was great during Bush.

So I'd say, it went downhill during Obama. Especially with his strangling policies and even more strangling, and failing, "Obamacare program".

• 22d

You say Obamacare is failing? Yet it has helped millions of people. Don't forget Medicare/Medicaid started off horribly and look st it now.

• 21d

Just takes willingness. XD

• 18d

Yes I can agree to somethings Lol.

• It stopped being great on 15 February 1971, somewhere around noon.

• It stopped being great when everyone became a victim

• I think America was at its peak in the 1920's

• July 1776

• It never was great that's what everyone always says😂

• 22d

No worries Toru, people say a lot. Many talk more than they think.

• Ironically, America stopped being great the moment they elected Trump

• We stopped being great when we started giving our jobs to foreign countries

• When blacks were given a disproportionate voice in society.

• 22d

Well what if the shoe was on the other foot, and you were treated like blacks were treated. Wouldn't you want it to change? Wouldn't you want to be treated equally to the other folks (same opportunities)? Wouldn't you want someone to give you a chance to get to know who you are, and not just automatically say you're an evil person just based on the color of your skin? As old as I am, I will never understand that hate folks have against a group of people they themselves having personally met everyone from that group. Hey like this is a free country and you can believe what you want, you're the one missing out on how great it is to have friends from all walks of life. It is something you probably grew up around and don't know any better.

• 22d

This is more than Politics. Look at your post and look at my very first reply. I just think you're trying to change the subject, to prevent from really taking a look at yourself.

• 22d

@Archangl A link to a search engine with a blank entry proves just that, nothing. I already told you, we don't pick what we're born with. But who stands the best chance to remedy that? The most capable or incapable? Make no mistake, my original post said NOTHING about the capabilities of race, not once. That's your problem. You don't know how to sift facts because you're steeped in guilt.

Wake Up!!

• When pussy liberals came into power. So I would say 1995 and up. That's when liberal thinking really started taking over. Hopefully all this special snow flake, safe space, feminist, sjw bull shit is done and over with. AND NO! Feminists don't copyright the idea of women and men being equals. So stop that shit right there. You can still believe in equality for everyone and not be a fucking feminist.

• America stopped being great when women's liberation started...

• he will make you all fatter. thats what he means with "great" again... .

• The day the British left.

• When Trump was born. And he can make it great again, all he needs is a noose

• id say when bush took office and ruined it

• Exactly, people who can't handle different opinions, because they're ignorant

• When men became simps. Feminist took over and everyone because whiny pansies who are too sensitive to handle different opinion. So... post 2000.