I want to cut of my boobs?

I got my boobs at 13 and before I was 14 I wore a C cup and at 16 a DD I am now a E/F for the last 10 years. I hate my boobs they are in the way you don't see me all you see is boobs. I don't want a reduction I want a complete double mastectomy.

I am a woman and I don't have gender assignment issues.

I have Googled the procedure many times learning each step. But I just want to cut them off.

Has anyone else ever felt this way

What Guys Said 7

• Girl, love yourself. Just get a reduction if they are a hazard, but don't mutilate. You can't go back in time so take little steps forward.

• I'm just wondering if you ever plan on getting into a relationship? Or is a relationship not worth it for you enough to deal with boobs?

• You can have breast reduction in the UK it is classed as a health issue. because it affects you are well as your body causing back problems plus other physical problems

• What? 😱😱

• I could kiss them for you until they disappear?

• dont do it. you are blessed. your curse is only in your mind. my sister died because she tthought she was flat. dont waste your gifts... .

• Yeah, I feel you. I'm a man, and I've experienced something similar as I've gained weight.

What Girls Said 10

• That's very challenging and dangerous to remove your breast like that. I do not believe that this is the right and logical step for you. You're basing your logic on emotion, and emotion is not logic. You don't need a reduction, but this does sound like a hormonal issue. Also, you haven't told us your body frame. Are you an ectomorph, endomorph or mesomorph? I get that way from time to time too. But if it's a major hazard to your health, then you need to speak this over with your doctor about getting your hormones checked out.

• When I was younger I hated boobs and wanted to stop them from growing. I always tried to flatten them by wearing small tight bras etc... Although they weren't big in the first place (B cups). I was jealous of my friends with A cups... I loved the anorexic boyish look and wanted to have no curve at all lol!
    But at 16 I started liking and accepting them. Now I'm a B or C cup depending on the bra.

• 26d

whats up with your fb

• 26d

Sniff... that is like me as I gained weight. But I never learnt to accept them.

• lol funny story when i was 10 i started growing boobs but i didn't want to grow up so i refused to wear a bra until my 13th birthday...
    Yeah... I was a really stupid preteen

• No i have never felt that way
    I can't imagine life without my boobs lol

• Yes I have. Still feel like that TBH.. but they go away if you lose weight.

• I have the exact opposite problem

• I bet you huuurt :(
    At that size and discomfort, i bet you could get insurance to pay

• I feel the same sometimes. As a kid I dreaded the idea of boobs and never wanted them and I still don't. I got to the point a few times where I just wanted to cut them off.

• Im a E cup and i dress modest yet when I walk i feel the weight of my boobs. I wear large t shirts too but they do not hide them as well, and men are such pigs too

• Have you talked to your doctor?
    My mom is a physician and she has a patient who feels the same as you. However, this patient has already had kids and is done breastfeeding. Few doctors will actually want to perform the procedure before you've had kids or are post-menopausal. Removing your breasts completely will have more consequences than just changed looks.

I have AA sized breasts and would love to have a full A-cup or small B-cup.
    Not having breasts at all can feel quite terrible, as you're so different from everyone else.