I am about 36 , do you think I am too old?

like i am too old to go clubs and dance and all this things that young people do? and dating and having fun , i am 36 and i feel i am old

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't want to be clubbing at 36 but if you're not married and dont have any kids, why not? Just don't be that creepy 40 year old guy alone in the club trying to pick up barely legal girls.

• 20d

its just i was study to be doctor and now, when i look back my life, i feel i didn't use my age when i was young , and i feel my way was wrong

• Yeah, time to retire now.

What Guys Said 3

• you're far from being too old to date

• No. You are only as old as you feel. If you are still in good enough shape to do stuff and have fun, then you aren't really too old.
    I can do more than most of the people 10 to 15 years younger than me, and I don't feel old.

• Technically, no. However, if you say that you feel old, then that itself is what makes you old. Truly "old" people feel old, consider themselves old, and call themselves old. Those who remain young don't even think about age anymore.

• 20d

i was study to be doctor , so i feel maybe i have lost the chances of my age to have fun