I am about 36 , do you think I am too old?

like i am too old to go clubs and dance and all this things that young people do? and dating and having fun , i am 36 and i feel i am old

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, time to retire now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically, no. However, if you say that you feel old, then that itself is what makes you old. Truly "old" people feel old, consider themselves old, and call themselves old. Those who remain young don't even think about age anymore.

• i was study to be doctor , so i feel maybe i have lost the chances of my age to have fun

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't want to be clubbing at 36 but if you're not married and dont have any kids, why not? Just don't be that creepy 40 year old guy alone in the club trying to pick up barely legal girls.

• its just i was study to be doctor and now, when i look back my life, i feel i didn't use my age when i was young , and i feel my way was wrong

What Guys Said 2

• you're far from being too old to date

• No. You are only as old as you feel. If you are still in good enough shape to do stuff and have fun, then you aren't really too old.
    I can do more than most of the people 10 to 15 years younger than me, and I don't feel old.