If you were murdered and if given the chance?

Would you haunt your killer?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes id posses them and live a second life through them or maybe get them to do loads of medical testing and donate all there money anonymously to help homeless pepole then possess pepole like the kim family and try my best to improve and free north Korea.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• No, I lack the dedication to haunt someone. That would require a certain amount of obsession and I can't commit to that :P

• No because I'm not a very vengeful person , and why would a want to see the person who killed me all the time. To me that sounds like hell

• Damn right I would.

• id have too much fun with it lol

• To death, yes!

What Girls Said 4

• oh hell yeah lol

• Yes, I would. I would make them feel so guilty for interrupting my life. I would never leave them alone.

• Nah. I always say I'll get murdered someday (I'm nosy and always end up getting involved in drama in public, like people beating others up etc) but nah I wouldn't haunt my killer. I'd haunt all the assholes who hurt me in life.

• I would kill him. paranormal activity style