How's everyone's weekend?

My weekend has been a ride
Not a good one
My mom was rushed to the hospital so I'm spending a night up here
She's Ok though 😊

So hows yours going
Anything interesting happen?

• Having a Good weekend
    68%(15)61%(17)Vote33%(2)
  • Having a Bad weekend
    14%(3)18%(5)Vote33%(2)
  • Results
    18%(4)21%(6)Vote34%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• well i have stomach ache mainly coz it was my mums bday and i had a two layered cake with skittles, i ate all of the skittles off the cake. I walked 1 hour to the shops with my brother and I had hungry jacks (burger king in Australia) and walked home. Then I got a bucket of skittles and 3 slurpees from 7-11

and finished them, now I can't go to church coz I'm really sick and now the dentist is gonna know I had soo much candy because my appointment is on Tuesday :D :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a chilly weekend. Gotta walk fast to stay warm. Great exercise though. Studying for extra skills so I can get the job I am desperate for.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Had an awesome weekend! Spent the weekend in the city, attended a concert last night and just travelling around the city for now until I have to go back home to a normal life 😭

• Sounds like the life πŸ’΅πŸ’πŸ¨πŸͺ🏫🏬🏯🏦

• Haha its gets too busy; like to chillax sometimes but I hope your week gets better as well as your mother! x 😊

• Omg I hope your mom gets better πŸ™
    I'm just avoiding my homework for the past ten hours or so

• I worked yesterday, did my homework, went on a date with my girlfriend, have sex with my girlfriend, etc

• it's a basic weekend
    hope your mom gets better :)

• I'm having a tiring weekend. Nothing but work and school

• I focused on completing all of physics assignments

What Guys Said 1