Will the upcoming inauguration day be the most disastrous inauguration in U. S. history? Even more disastrous the bush43's?

What's your thoughts? Plenty of protests and a million woman march to protest trump are also planned

0|1
2|6

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• I think that there's no way in hell that Michael Sandford's going to be the last person to make an attempt to end Donald Trump's life before he gets the chance to take office. And if someone else does make an assassination attempt (and you just know that they will), then yes, it will be the most disastrous inauguration in US history. Especially if the man who's supposed to be getting inaugurated gets shot and killed on the inauguration day, or before. And personally, I wouldn't rate Trump's chances of survival too high.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met George W. Bush a couple of times and even attended the 2nd inaugural ball. He is a very intelligent fellow, very concerned about those people who work for him, very detail oriented.

What people see in the media has gone through a liberal filter that portrays him inaccurately.

I can think of two disastrous inaugurations, William Henry Harrison and Abraham Lincoln. I doubt this will be anywhere near those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a protest could work, but only if the scales are tipped like 70/30 for popular vote. Because then you'd have almost all of America protesting for him to get into office. But with not even a 1% point difference and the fact he won electoral with huge numbers - it's not going to happen just like the sky is not falling

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it will be tense because DT fans will be out as well

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a lot of pissed off bitches lol

0|1
    0|0
    • 25d

Do you think it will it be more disastrous than bush 43's?

• Did you see the last major Hillary Clinton rallies? Celebrities-cum-political hacktivists, chief among them Lady Gaga, Beyoncรฉ, Jay Z, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, and Katy Perry, all fell into Clinton’s corner well before their final appearances for her, excoriating anyone who had the gall to support Donald Trump. Even long-term Republicans who betrayed Trump, like Arnold Schwarzenegger, were attacked by celebrity SJWs such as Robert DeNiro after they joined the “Never Trump” ranks, as if they were dangerous saboteurs. The celebrity paranoia has been palpable for months. Hollywood, that broad industry taking in not just film stars but also singers, silver screen actors, and comedians, has become little more than an overpaid trade union for Hillary Clinton.
    Likewise, every major American company that has come out for a candidate has come out for Hillary. Plenty of “neutral” corporations have undoubtedly been funneling support to the Clinton campaign behind the scenes as well. Prominent billionaires like George Soros and Warren Buffett have done all they could to drag Hillary’s stumbling half-corpse, both literally and figuratively, across the line. Whilst Trump has been supported by a number of ten-figure businessmen, these men are regularly attacked in the media. They include the scapegoated but brave Peter Thiel and Carl Icahn.
    And then there’s the mainstream media. Countless studies have indicated that about 85-90% of all journalists are liberal. This over-representation is more salient still in the upper echelons of newsmen and women, particularly prominent mastheads such as The New York Times, Washington Post, and Huffington Post, plus Democratic TV surrogates like CNN and NBC. The 2016 campaign has inflated this preexisting liberal bias, one that plagued the two George W. Bush Administrations but raged even more ferociously against Donald Trump over the last 18 months.
    All of these media elites have lambasted Trump for over a year, at the same time they give the paltriest coverage of the disgusting Hillary, Podesta and DNC emails. Everything newsworthy on this front, from the overwhelming presence of Clinton Foundation donors in Hillary’s Secretary of State diary book to more recent revelations about John Podesta’s involvement with Satanic rituals, has been brushed off the balcony by the Wolf Blitzers and Chuck Todds of the American mainstream media.
    Yet Trump has triumphed nonetheless!

0|0
    0|0