If you had no choice and were forced to move to either Kansas, out in the middle of nowhere similar to courage the cowardly dog or Alaska which one?

• Kansas
  • Alaska

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck Kansas and fuck Alaska even more. I want to go a city!

• 20d

Which city?

• 19d

How long do you think you could last in the middle of nowhere Kansas lol?

• 19d

Forever but I'd be so depressed

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• In the middle of nowhere in Alaska, too? That's basically the entire state. I'll pick Kansas. It's warmer

• 20d

Actually Alaska is warmer along the coast because of the currents. The central plains of the US and Canada are generally the coldest parts. The oceans act as big heat sinks and temper the climate. The further inland you get, the colder it gets in the winter, and the hotter it gets in the summer. So Kansas has some of the worst of both extremes.

• 20d

I'm not the asker, but he said to someone else that you can pick where in Alaska. Anchorage and Juneau are both on/near the coast.

• 20d

@NearlyNapping yeah, I realized that after I submitted... I'll pick the coast, then

• Probably Kansas... but I've never been to Alaska, so who knows... I might like that better.

• Alaska... I've watched every episode of Yukon Men a million times, I think I'm ready. (not really)