What is the most attractive scent for you?

I love the smell of books, sandalwood, ink and gasoline. I'm always attracted to a guy's natural body scent. 😍 And I love the smell of vanilla and always end up using apple-scented shampoos.

What about you?

0|0
25|9

What Guys Said 9

• New car and new plastic smell, months old trapped in a container crayon smell, new book smell, freezer smell, you know the smell of cold, certain foods, jasmine, curv for men, fruit smell mixed with light musk, certain wood smells, a hot forge, bear glove body spray, dragon fruit, baking bread some others

1|0
    0|0
  • Kerosene or Jet fuel as it's known as. The smell make sure me think of flying away somewhere exotic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls always use some perfume that I love

1|0
    0|0
  • Women's perfume - at least good perfume.

1|0
    0|0
  • The smell of good pussy (not too fishy and not too freshly-douched-so-there's-no-smell -at-all). When making candles I can't ever find that scent for sale so I usually settle for hot fudge brownies or cinnamon pecan swirl.

1|0
    0|0
  • floral scents mixed with vanilla on girls xD

1|0
    0|0
  • for me gasoline

1|0
    0|0
  • Apples.

0|0
    0|0
  • how do you know men's body scent? does yor daddy know it?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Sandalwood smells so good 😍 got a Chinese sandalwood fan, the smell calms me so much, it's so soothing.

I also like the smell of coconut, passion fruit especially omg 😍, and also peach.
    My perfumes to the smell of either those three fruits. It's a very yummy smell ahah

Lavender is also very nice, I keep a lavender scent diffuser in my bedroom, apparently its also used to keeps moths away which is has :)
    I have also used pomegranate scented diffuser which smells amazinggg 😍

1|0
    0|0
    • 18d

Yeah haha I have a lavender diffuser in my closet and everytime I open it... it's just scented heaven hahaha. 😍

• Men's perfume/ cologne, strawberries or vanilla ( soap, wips, shampoo, body lotion... ect), coconut, chewing gum and caramel.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the smell of mint and lavender and lemon :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Make up
    Perfume
    Shampoos / Soaps
    Clementines
    Jasmine flowers
    New books
    Yummy food
    Oranges
    Vanilla
    Some hair products
    New books

1|0
    0|0
  • Coconut

1|0
    0|0
  • Gasoline, Books, Dry erase markers, lemon scented lysol, freshly mowed glass, leather, paper that's been written on with lots of ink, sharpies, windex, rubbing alcohol, and Axe body sprays turn me on. I actually bought the deo just to smell it. I'm a weirdo :b

1|0
    0|0
  • Glue and the smell of permanent markers... Hence my user name😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love the smell of vanilla <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I use an amazing coconut and lime shampoo. I am a sucker for Love Spell by Victoria's Secret for a body spritz. I love the grapefruit scent. But my favorite perfume in Pleasures by Este Lauder.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love that common cologne smell on guys, I don't know how to explain it. For me, I like wearing vanillay scents or bold scents.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mint
    Wood
    Aloe Vera
    Roses
    Alcohol
    Lavender
    Marine salt

1|0
    0|0
  • Cinnamon, citrus, rose petals, fresh laundry, and pancakes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Books and gasoline smell so good idek why. And i like the smell of baby powder.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriends natural body scent... especially after he's done working out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same for me
    A guy's natural body scent is my#1 fetish and turn on

1|0
    0|0
  • vanilla, pear, cream cake, berries scent

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my natural body scent

1|0
    0|0
  • Love the smell of suntan lotion, vanilla, tropical island, the natural smell of guys and girls!

0|1
    0|0
  • Guy's cologne or aftershave not sure
    And those laundry detergent?

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the smell of cinnabon and strawberries ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • Spicy men!

0|0
    0|0
  • besides guy's natural smell I love sandalwood as well, patchouli, honey, coconut, cinnamon, coffee :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys natural boy scent 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I have this sweet orange vanilla shampoo and it smells delicious.

-men's perfume
    -Gasoline
    -Fresh baked bread
    -The smell of rain... But that all depends on location and weather. When it's warm and it rains, the smell is yummier
    -"stress relief" products from bath and body works - as well as their honey crisp apple candles
    -lavender
    -fresh ice cream cones
    -vanilla
    -tangerines
    -ginger and ginger scented products

And the best smell of all is my guy Kevin's natural smell... and his house lol :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure anymore.

0|0
    0|0