Is it weird that I sometimes have accidents during the day and night?

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8

• yes, that isn't normal. You should go get checked out by a doctor you probably have a medical condition.

• nope sounds normal

• You should get some diapers if you wet yourself a lot like that

• It's not. Something is probably wrong with your bladder..

• Accidents! Like what?

• 27d

i sometime will wet my self

• 27d

i have got it checked but the doctor said that there is nothing wrong with me that i just have a weak blader

• 27d

How absolutely awful for you.
      Do you find it necessary to continually wear an incontinence pad.

• What kind of accidents?

• Definitely go see a doctor about it xx

• I had that when I was younger. Doctors said I had a weak bladder when my parents took me to see them about it.
    I've semi trained myself now, so hopefully this will also help you.
    Every day I try to do pelvic floor exercises. You can do them anywhere anytime because nobody knows, so you can do them in class, at the bus stop, shopping, just wherever you are when you remember.
    I time my drinks. Caffeine irritates the bladder too, so avoid if you're out or somewhere with no facilities. Then if I know I'm going out with no access to a toilet, I won't drink anything for at least an hour before I go out. If I'm thirsty I take sips of a drink and don't have a full drink.
    I regularly try to flush my bladder by drinking tons of water so I pee loads of crap out, because like I said about caffeine things can irritate your bladder.
    It's not good to hold pee, because you can get uti, but I used to do that a lot when I was at home, to get me used to holding it longer then when I can't hold it anymore I just run and go pee quickly lol.

Just basically learn to work around it. Plan where you're going and choose places with clean facilities over places with none or filthy ones. Don't drink too much while out. Avoid too much caffeine.