Ladies, could you forgive?

if you were in love with a man and he broke your heart could you forgive him if he came over to you Spain from Ireland learnt a new language for you could you forgive him?

Friends basically gave me her address I said goodbye to them and her and days later they posted their address where they work etc and I said I would be over in August but never turned up due to trying to improve myself to stay and receive employment in a foreign land...

One last thing she even classed me as her boyfriend as soon as she found out I liked her

4

What Girls Said 4

• I couldn't forgive a man who broke my heart. But this is just me. Maybe you will have luck. You seem a nice guy. Good luck!

• depends on how hard her heart is.. if i were her, i will never forgive

• I can't forgive it.

• I did once but I'm way tougher now to accept any new bullshit. If he didn't measure up I'll dump him this time before he breaks my heart again.

• 22d

So he would get a chance, even without it leading to bed? even to talk to you?

• 22d

That's all I'd ever want, I don't think I could get it. Them posting an address gives me clear hope. Message and point it out see what happens... thank you

• 22d

Give it your best shot. You don't want to wonder your whole life. good luck :)