Crazy attracted to German guys? Is that bad?

Before anyone asks, yes I've been to Germany and yes I've seen them with my own eyes. I've been to North Germany, South, big cities, small towns, I've seen the country. And no matter where in Germany I am, guys are just too hot to handle. Seriously, I'm just too attracted to them, it drives me insane. I don't know why that is, I would pick a German guy over any other in the world. Sometimes I feel bad about this because I think it's fetishizing (women from my country deal a lot with that so I know how bad it is), but I can't help it. Am I crazy or a bad person? Is that normal?

What Guys Said 12

• Nein, das ist nicht bad.

Du bist very wise fraulein.

Magst du schnitzel with me?

• Lmao.. yeah its stupid and it shows how "wannabe/fan" u are. I have some German friends and they are just okey, I wonder what made you fall for them lmfao.

Every race/ethnicity have handsome men and pretty women. Beauty isn't based on nationalites, maybe you can say masculinity/feminity but not nationality. Most of Germans are fatties busy with drinking beer and eating scholades 😎

• *looksintothemirror* - Can't blame you.

• How can I become a german? ^_^

• Well its not 1940 anymore so I'm fine with it

• Germans are just too attractive for the rest of us.

• Just watch out for the neo-nazi's, they prefer to have sex in the shower.

• Well Germans are stunning. You simply like them studs

• I want to make a nazi joke, but i dont feel like i should

• Nope

• Nein, fraulein.

• nazi blood is in you

What Girls Said 3

• i don't see that as bad at all. they're people too. so what's the big deal? i met a german guy once. his accent was cool.

• You like who like you like. I see nothing wrong with that.
    However if you thought that German guys are superior to guys from other countries, then that would be a problem.
    No, you're not crazy or a bad person.
    Don't worry about it. :)

• Are you russian?😁

• 20d

Worse, I'm Brazilian. People will deadass ask about my waxing habits.