Do you believe we need a female president to improve women's rights?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 10

• Voting for someone on gender is as dumb as voting based on skin color.

• No...
    Just the Right Man for the Job who is not Lefty. xx

• I don't think so, no.

• No, that's stupid.

• No, but I do believe that having g women in powerful positions is often conducive to making progress on women's rights.

• 23d

It's also more likely that the government and country overall will fail catastrophically under female leadership.

• No I don't

• Not at all

• no, gender doesn't matter

• Who in the fuck voted "yes"?

• 22d

haha Certainly would not have been Killary, pink. xx

• Nope our God Emperor will save our women. Pray To Trump.

What Guys Said 16

• No. In fact, the fact that we have women in congress and senate, women on the supreme court, women governors, women sec of state or atty generals, and a woman as the candidate of one of the two major parties, losing by a razor thin margin, makes it abundantly clear that women are not held back in this nation in any real way.

• Women already have the same rights.
    We don't NEED a female president. Gender shouldn't matter, and that's one of the reasons I think Hillary lost, cause she put being the first female president over the country and its people.

We NEED a president that will do great, whether it's a woman or a man is completely irrelevant.

• Not at all. We need a president to improve everyone's right as U. S. citizens. And I believe the right one was elected..

• Not necessarily but a female president someday would be symbolic

• What rights don't women have?

• We shouldn't need a female president to improve women's rights. But if that's what it will take, then I guess that's what it's gonna take.

• Considering Bernie Sanders was far better for womens rights than hillary was.
    Nope

• I wonder what womens rights to begin with.

• Only bankrupt banana republics have female heads of state. Look at Angela Merkel? She's a sell out globalist puppet lording over a castrated Germany. So pathetic!!!

• A women President could set back women's rights.

You think Sara Palin or Carly Firorna (spelling) would help women's rights?

One common expression that rings truth " A woman's worst enemy is her fellow woman"

• No, they have rights

• Not at all, if a leader wants equal rights, then they should do thier best to attain that. Man or Woman.

• feminazis and queers voted yes for this

• Females already have some rights that they shouldn't have, like the right to murder.

• Only if you think relations between Whites and Blacks got better by electing Obama.

• What do you mean improve their rights? They have the right to do whatever the hell they want to do already! They are equal already! The feminists and SJWs just want to push men further and further down and make it socially acceptable to hate men for literally everything.