Is he really jealous or something?

I became Facebook friends with a guy who is into extreme sports than my boyfriend started following a bunch of girls who are into extreme sports. I don't like this other guy just friends; why did my boyfriend do this? He seems really angry too. Is he really jealous or something? Why did he follow a bunch of girls that are into the same stuff as the guy I became Facebook friends with? Also my boyfriend blocked me too really hurts.

What Guys Said 1

• well i was going to say he just feel comfortable with you talking to other guys, but then i finished reading and to be completely honest he sounds like a baby. I mean seriously, he follows bunch of girls after and then blocks you? Like wtf be a man and talk about it jeez. Not that its in my right to say but i dont you should stay with because behavior like this is not a one time thing... It progress to worse

What Girls Said 0