Unemployment benefits and temporary job?

I receive unemployment benefits in Illinois. It's not a permanent schedule.. I may work 1-3 days. Will my benefits be cut off? I will be making minimum wage. Please help advice?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure how the unemployment laws work in each state. But in my own if you are on unemployment and take a job that pays less than you are receiving on unemployment then you will be payed the difference.

• 23d

What state do you live in? And so that means if my unemployment is 400 every two weeks, and my check is 200. I should get 200 from unemployment? What if my check know is 80dollars?

• 23d

When you say difference do you mean a percentage from the unemployment?

• 23d

If unemployment pays you 500 a week and you start a job making 225 then unemployment pays you 275. But each state is different. There should be a state website that provides you with all the fine details.

• Im from the UK so I can't realy help but try hear if there's no one from Illinois who knows http://law.stackexchange.com/

What Girls Said 0