Where do you stand on the political spectrum?

http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html

My Political Views:
I am a center-right social libertarian
Right: 1.49, Libertarian: 5.79
Where do you stand on the political spectrum?
My Foreign Policy Views:
Score: -9.05
My Culture War Stance:
Score: -3.88

• Right, Authoritarian
    21% (7)11% (7)15% (14)Vote
  • Left, Authoritarian
    21% (7)21% (13)21% (20)Vote
  • Right, Libertarian
    21% (7)27% (17)25% (24)Vote
  • Left, Libertarian
    37% (12)41% (26)39% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
15|35

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 35

• I actually use a different test; spekr. They go into intense detail with questions, and I overall prefer it by quite a bit. Here are my spekr results.
    www.rpnation.com/.../...1e89ecb9265fd3763c706d.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • You are a far-left moderate social authoritarian.
    Left: 9.46, Authoritarian: 1.35
    Foreign Policy:
    On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -4.45 (Non Interventionist)
    Culture:
    Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -6.04 (Cultural liberal)
    Compared with average I am to the left.

0|0
    0|0
    • 24d

How is it that you are an authoritarian AND a non interventionist?

An error on the site?

• 24d

I said going to war was okay if the reasons were right that might be it plus I said that the state should have control to raise the standard for everyone not the few.

• You are a right social moderate.
    Right: 3.3, Libertarian: 0.75

http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/grid/27x22.gif

0|1
    0|0
    • 24d

Wow, that's pretty uncommon. It seems most people are pretty polarized on the authoritarian/libertarian spectrum.

• 24d

True, but only because many are very polarized by media and years of indoctrination. When you realize our media is controlled by a handful of powerful, multinational conglomerates you tend to tune out from it a bit. They seek to invoke emotional responses and reactions from people, rather than to actually educate and discuss on facts and conditions. We have become a nation of tantrum throwing children, and our politics its simply a contest between who can shout and scream the loudest.

• I don't need to make that quiz to know what I am. Moderate conservative libertarian. Libertarian in it's original form aka as little government as possible - as much as necessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • My Political ViewsI am a center-left social moderateLeft: 2.7, Libertarian: 0.67Political Spectrum Quiz

0|1
    0|0
  • My Political ViewsI am a left moderate social libertarianLeft: 3.49, Libertarian: 2.62Political Spectrum Quiz

0|1
    0|0
  • Compass:

You are a left moderate social libertarian.
    Left: 6.13, Libertarian: 2.76
    http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/grid/8x26.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • You are a right moderate social libertarian.
    Right: 3.24, Libertarian: 2.04
    Foreign Policy:
    You scored: 6.72
    Culture:
    You scored: 0.76

0|1
    0|0
  • Not bad:
    My Political ViewsI am a far-right social libertarianRight: 9.7, Libertarian: 4.51Political Spectrum Quiz

0|1
    0|0
  • Conservative right just like I already knew.

0|1
    0|0
  • None. I'm on the center

0|1
    0|0
    • 24d

The very center? Even between authoritarian and libertarian?

• 24d

Technically? I also answered before doing the quiz cause I didn't see it 😂

It said I was.73 libertarian and.56 left... but some of these I answer with a grain of salt, cause I don't base my political views under an umbrella. There are certain times when something should be 1 way over the other and more nuanced. But there are only a couple things I'm actually dead set on, which is when it has to do with a person's makeup. Like, governing gay rights...

• 24d

I get that

• My Political ViewsI am a left social libertarianLeft: 5, Libertarian: 5.82Political Spectrum Quiz

My Foreign Policy ViewsScore: -8.68Political Spectrum Quiz

My Culture War StanceScore: -7.86Political Spectrum Quiz

0|0
    0|0
  • Chuckle, what do you mean by 'libertarian"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine came up to being a centrist social libertarian

0|1
    0|0
  • My Political ViewsI am a left social libertarianLeft: 3.79, Libertarian: 4.32Political Spectrum Quiz

left libertarian. No surprises there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Moderate conservative

0|1
    0|1
  • i'm a libertarian.

0|1
    0|0
  • Left moderate social authoritarian.
    Left: 3.02, Authoritarian: 1.73...
    I thought I'd come out libertarian but that's that I guess... At least I'm really close to the average which is right below in the left libertarian quadrant...

0|0
    0|0
  • I answered before I took the Political Spectrum Quiz, and got the same result as my answer: Left, Libertarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a centrist social libertarian. My Political ViewsI am a centrist social libertarianLeft: 0.64, Libertarian: 5.41Political Spectrum Quiz Left: 0.64, Libertarian: 5.41

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a center-left moderate social authoritarian.
    Left: 2.54, Authoritarian: 2.88

Foreign Policy: You scored: -3.14
    Culture: You scored: 5.67

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly as much as I'd like to go through the whole quiz thing... I'm just too lazy, too lazy man! 😒 I'll just say I'm more left/libertarian... I freaking hate answering questions

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a left moderate social libertarian.
    Left: 4.51, Libertarian: 1.91

0|0
    0|0
  • Well well well. What do you know, i'm a left social authoritarian, non-interventionalist cultural conservative.

Left: 3.3, Authoritarian: 3.52

0|0
    0|0
  • I stand on the heads of my fallen enemies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Left social libertarian
    Left: 4.46 libertarian 3.96

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% libertarian (completely opposed to authority) and just slightly left of center.

0|0
    0|0
    • 24d

I guess I'm almost 100% non interventionist, but not necessarily an extreme libertarian.

Afterall, non interventionism is only one ideal of libertarianism, right?

• Show All
    • 24d

Well if that's the case, I'm honestly surprised I didn't score higher on the libertarian scale. That sounds exactly like me.

Basically idgaf if it doesn't affect me one way or another.

• 24d

Well some of the questions are unclear, but there might be things you are unclear on yourself. Like I don't support taxes, drug prohibition, state-funded healthcare, etc. whatsoever, because it requires people to unwillingly do something demanded by the government. My view is probably most closely aligned with the book "the problem of political authority" by michael huemer.

• Left Social Moderate

0|0
    0|0
  • Intervention is more of a liberal thing.

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys