Do you think liberals will ever learn?

Do you think they'll ever learn that constantly insulting people isn't the way to convince them that your side make more sense?

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/15094936_1302143313170489_4868732879751857031_n.png.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=509a6df1d81859590818624bfbb23355&oe=58916D29

Most Helpful Girl

• liberals seem to all have a superiority complex. looking down on others, always quick to put someone down while bragging about how educated they are. talking about how they're too intelligent for religion lol

• 23d

if they think you support anything other than what they support, they start telling you it's because of how uneducated you are (despite not bothering to collect data before making this assumption) and bragging about how they are sooo much more intelligent lool when you point out these things out to them like they're toddlers they just fall apart and start spewing random keywords like ”tolerance”

• 23d

Education does not constitute intellect!

• 22d

thankz for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• They will only learn it the hard way even if they ever learn.

• 24d

I would have thought they'd learn after losing an election to Trump.

What Girls Said 2

• Rednecks rule USA apparently, 😁! Feel sorry for the rest that have to deal with it.

The end. 😃👻!!

• 24d

Have you even met a redneck? Also most Trump supporters aren't rednecks.

• 24d

@Thisperson98 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh hello rednecks πŸ˜ƒβœ‹πŸ»!! I'd new you'd come here for example chicken feed πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»!! πŸ˜‚ !!

• 23d

Don't ever call a Trump supporter 'Redneck'!

Try Appalachian trailer camp inhabitant.

• No, they won't. 🙄

What Guys Said 16

• It goes back and forth. "blacks and hispanics suffer double the percent of their populations living below the poverty line than whites, there is inequality in our society." then the conservatives get mad "omg there's no ineqquality! They are just lazy!" Then the liberals shoot back "you're just an ignorant racist!" And then the conservatives say "you're just a whiney crybaby! equality is for sissies!"

It's just a game of shit throwing and everyone is a fucking retard. People only care to confirm their own beliefs, there is no desire to learn, no desire for truth, only self confirmation bias.

• 24d

You're just a sissy. Thanks for proving that I'm right.

;)

• 24d

ooo spank me daddy! >.<

• 24d

i seek the truth and i've lived all over and experienced and observed and make decisions based on that. i'm constantly collecting data and watching, learning, living.

• No! As a matter of fact. I get really pissed at these college kids. None of them have ever held a job that was make or break your lively hood. I work my fucking ass off, I happen to be white and I can't afford a house, I can't afford to take care of a family, I can barely afford to rent my room and pay for my car. I have busted my ass to get promotions and still have not made enough to support a family the way I would see fit. So where is my white privilege cause if it's out there I haven't seen it yet. It's funny these kids want people like me to pay their way through college to top it off. All I have to say to them is you accepted your debt so it's your job to deal with it, maybe if you belonged in college you would have earned yourself a scholarship! It's not anyone's responsibility to pay for your financial decisions but your own, welcome to the real world! If I meet one of these people and they disrespect me like what I've been seeing I'm going to plant my fist thorough their face!

• No they won't. They're too brain polluted to learn. Even when their destructive ideas harm themselves, they still don't want to accept that they believe in a marxist utopia that cannot be achieved.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a31067-anti-fascist-his-children-attacked-by-muslims-called-filthy

• Probably not.

• Yeah, I'm sorry, which side is so insecure in their own masculinity that they call their opponents cucks

• 24d

The side that just won.

• this sir has nothing to do with "liberal" or "conservative". this is just straight up idiotic bullshit that should not be attributed to either political orientation.

• 23d

This is true, however you can't deny that throughout the entire campaign the mainstream media has done nothing but insult the Trump side and that has a lot to do with his victory.

• 23d

well trump made it so easy to be rediculed though xD i agree with one statement from that whole post or column or whatever:"people have no clue what they're doing" democracy was always faced with the difficulty of a "stupid/uneducated" minority deciding, which might not even turn out to be the best for them xD it is more an idiocracy than a democracy but i donΒ΄t see any political spectrum as better. they all are full of shitheads and only rarely one turns out to be good. lets see what trump will bring.

• This site gives me cancer

• No, in their mind, they are morally right, and all other points of view are therefore morally wrong. It's been this way for a long time - hard to see it changing.

• The Democrats have to get the fringe elements out of their party, They are killing it fast and trying to kill the country too.

• probably not

• That goes both ways.

• 24d

The right are guilty of this too, but they won this time because it seems like literally all the left do is insult people and call them Hilter.

• 24d

And thats precisely why I could never get behind Trump. He did nothing but insult.

• What the heck is with "literally" It's used as an emphasis word now

• We need votes to win elections. Proceeds to attack voters.

Thats a pretty stupid move.

• Do you think conservatives will ever learn?

Honestly, you can't just lump a whole political group into one. Try better next time pls.

• I see more people complaining about people complaining that he won. It's annoying

• 23d

But now I keep seeing people complaining about people complaining about people complaining that he won.

• 23d

Oh, because I answered your question. The one, YOU ASKED. Can't take the truth, eh?

• 23d

You can't stump the Trump. That's all I'm saying.

• Liberals have been called 'cuckolds' during 18 months. (and much worse!)
    SOME Americans think that insulting, racism, bigotry, misogyny and similar are basic American values.
    They shouldn't complain if they get answered.
    Is the answer valid? See the analysis of voter education levels.

• 23d

Insulting people's intelligence isn't the way to win votes is my point. I don't even think education level indicates intelligence as much as many people believe, anybody can get into higher education nowadays near enough, and then most teachers are leftists and are often very obviously biased. They don't like people who think outside the box - I've heard from people who went to university here with more right wing views whose lives were made hell by left wing lecturers because they asked the wrong questions and had the wrong opinions. All that says to me is that our education system just pushes people to the left, not that they choose the left because they're smarter.

• 23d

Not as much as many people think. I know plenty of people who are university educated who don't have any common sense at all. They aren't that intelligent. Almost anybody can get into university, at least here. Then they act pretty stuck up in some cases - as you probably guessed I'm not university educates myself, I never saw the point nor did I need to for the work I do. Most of these people are in debt, and if they even have the job that they studied for which many don't I earn twice as much as they do, yet to many I'm more of an idiot because I never went to university and they're "more educated" than me.

• 23d

Your choice, your hate.