If a guy doesn't find you attractive does that mean he thinks you're ugly?

I've never understood the concept of attraction.

Personally i am of the belief it is more the personality of the person that makes them attractive or unattractive.

If you put two guys against each other, a lot of the time one is better looking as in taller, a better speaker etc. but for some reason this guy will not be attractive because of his personality. As in, if he's too friendly too soon he might be shot down.

What Guys Said 4

• Attracton is many forms. Looks, personalities, style, mannerisms, commonalities. For me it starts with liking her looks and style then after meeting the others take over. If I don't like her personality for example she becomes unattractive immediately

• 24d

I am starting to wonder if I'm unattractive looks-wise. I never had a reason to believe it but for some reason I am confused.

• 24d

That's subjective. Some will like your looks and some will be indifferent

• If she's not attractive she's either very plain or ugly. A beautiful girl can do unnatractive things like smoke or be a drug addict. Then I'll be like "damn, really sucks when pretty girls do shitty things like this." Doesn't mean she isn't physically attractive, but I might be grossed out by her now.

• 24d

No I meant is it possible for a guy to not find you attractive even if you are in fact pretty or beautiful?

Because I never get asked out even though I get a lot of attention as in staring and stuff. Which makes me wonder as to why

• No it just means your not his type

• No you could just be below average or boring.

What Girls Said 3

• No - not just his type. Maybe your brunette with curly hair and he like blonde straight hair... et. c.

• Maybe.

• I don't know... I find a lot of guys attracted but I am in no way attracted to them. I can understand enough about what other people find attractive to pick out what that probably is even if it doesn't do anything for me. Not sure about guys though. Good question... I think it probably does mean that because a lot of guys don't seem to understand me when I say the above...