Guys do you think this actress is beautiful? Indians think she is?

24d Indians think she is so beautiful that they compare her to Aishwarya.

I think she is a very pretty woman, but her 'beauty' is not to the extent of Aishwarya

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, very!

• 24d

Indians think she is so beautiful that they compare her to Aishwarya.

• I don't think she is very attractive, I think she is among the less attractive Indian actresses I would say.
    Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Shruti Haasan and Sonam Kapoor look better to me honestly.
    She isn't ugly tho, there is just something on her jaw line that I don't like.
    But I don't know, I'm a huge sucker for brunettes with dark eyes so bollywood looks mostly like a gold mine to me.

• 23d

Ha ha that's funny (the part about you being a sucker for brunettes).

I think Deepika Padukone and Shruti Hassan are drop-dead gorgeous.

Sonam Kapoor and Priyanka are very versatile, as in they can wear seriously beautiful clothes and make it look good.

• i personally think she´s too much of a "tryhard to look western", which actually takes away from her beauty. stop that. embrace your personal ethnic beauty, then you will be more beautiful.

• 24d

Are you Indian?

There's this theory that people like her in India only because of that, (that western look that she has).

I think she is definitely a very pretty woman but lots of women are very pretty. She is over hyped quite a bit

• 24d

no xD i am german. i know most Asian countries somewhat try to adopt the western beauty standard. but i prefer girls that look their ethnicity over girls that look somewhere in between.

• 24d

i mean don´t get me wrong ^^ i think she looks nice. but there´s just something to her that makes her look insincere.

• She looks like a cougar trying to give off a young image. Not that attractive.

• 23d

I suspect she is older, maybe 35 or so in real life

• Yes she's pretty for sure.

pbs.twimg.com/.../qKIhS6K7.jpeg

• ashwariya is mehhh, katrina is hot

• 24d

Aishwarya is soo beautiful!! :(

• 24d

I can see why guys would find Katrina to be more attractive.

But Aishwarya hands down is more beautiful. She is beautiful in a very 'too perfect' kind of way but she is truly beautiful.

When I was growing up I always looked up to her :) I'm usually not really someone who follows celebrities too much (or at all) but I always thought she was really cool

• 24d

oh okay, yeah she is beautiful

• You know who I like who's technically Indian (even though she's from the U. k.), is Hannah Simone. She's just got it goin' on, mannn

• 24d

• 24d

I googled Hannah Simone. She is pretty nice facial features, but lots of beautiful Indian women out there. I'm assuming she is quite tall?

• 24d

Eh, I suppose. You should watch New Girl

What Girls Said 4

• hahah no fuckin way... Indians how dare you like her! hahaha!

• 24d

:P sarcasm?

I think she is very pretty for sure but that can be said about a lot of actresses.

I don't get why people make her out to be as beautiful as Aishwarya Rai.

Aishwarya Rai is 40+ and she is still the most beautiful woman in the room whenever she appears on-screen

• She is not Indian. She is polish and French Algerian pretending to be a biracial Indain. She is idolized by Indian men because she is part white with black hair and that caters to their white is right beauty standards. I am Indian too.

• she looks meh

• 23d

I think she is well styled and got confidence of a dancer.

But I think without it, I'm not sure she would really be put on any kind of pedestal

• I'm not a guy, but she is beautiful!