Nude Walks at Night?

So, as by the title, I take nude walks at night around my house. I have not summed up enough courage to venture down the street, but my yard is enough, since there is not fence separating the back yard from the road and houses. I am very curious if any G@G users do this so tell me what you think, and if you possibly will start doing this yourself.

Please do not reply with negative comments like what I'm doing is weird or wrong. Its not wrong until I purposely get caught doing something sexual. And it's not weird until you make it weird, because we were born naked, and humans were meant to be naked. It's not like I can't handle negative or derogatory comments, but there is not point in even responding negatively because I will just ignore what you have to say anyway.

26d Did most of you not see the no negative comments thing? I don't care if you don't do that or think it's weird.

What Girls Said 12

• Not to be mean at all, but please. Walk around nude in the privacy of your own home.
    No one should ever have to be forced to see a stranger naked if by chance someone walked by. It is completely fine to be nude. But, not in public. That goes for both men and woman.

• 24d

I've skinny dipped with friends... that OK?

• 24d

yes...

• 24d

@Justin85283 Than, i dont see any wrong in it. As long as other people don't have to see your birthday suit, you're fine.

• Would totally pepper spray you.

• Not outside my yard no, that's a bit far 😕
    We have a pool though and I like night swimming on my own. It's freeing 😊

• 24d

my dad walks around the house naked... my step sis and step mom see him all the time.

• You can do what you want in your own home and in your yard as long as neighbors can't see you. If you are seen by others or caught walking down the road then you might get in big trouble for indecent exposure.

• 26d

I understand the concern. But keep in mind, when I say night, i mean like anywhere from 10:45 to 3:30, so it is not a huge concern.

• I would never do that lmfao

• I don't do that... I would probably call the cops and tell them there's a drunk guy wondering around without clothes if I saw someone doing that.

• Would never do that. I like wearing clothes.

• Around my house yea, but the world isn't ready for that lol, and you could get in trouble

• I don't do that, I'll go out in a sports bra and bottoms tho to like, the end of the driveway

• That's fucking weird

• Weird lol

• Don't walk down the street nude.

I don't really care if your think I'm ofrensive but I was fully dressed when I was raped.
    Walking around nude is asking for trouble.

You are an idiot for being desperate to.

What Guys Said 9

• I love nudity and see nothing wrong with it

• 26d

Thanks for a positive response! :)

Have you ever gone outside nude? If so or if not, do you have any tips or ideas/daring things you could give me?

• 26d

Okay, I don't know if you're really 55 now. :)

I'm not the most attractive person on the planet (but that's not to say I'm ugly), but I live with some other people and that isn't really an option, but I'll look out for opportunities for that. How about things I can do on my own, especially outside, and possible in neighbors yards and such?

• 26d

You can always look for nudist clubs

• Ok, you don't want any negative opinions but you wrote all of that to explain that to see if others do the same...

Uh, nah, I don't do that sort of thing. I live close to downtown.
    I would do it if I lived on my own tropical island with an assortment of maids and models though.

• Lol if you do it stay in your house otherwise your asking to get sexually assaulted or raped.

• 26d

I live in a super super safe and protected area. It is also a gated community and everyone knows each other (which is why i have to do this at night). There is 0% chance of getting touched in any way.

• 26d

That's what everyone says.

• 26d

But I am actually saying that truthfully. I am 100% sure there is no risk of that. You seriously have no idea how little crime there is in my town. A rear window broken in a car is the worst thing I have ever heard of, and nothing was even stolen.

I know you are skeptical, but I've run out of ideas on how to make these walks exciting. Of course, I want to stay in bounds of my neighborhood and not have more than maybe one other person seeing my walks. Could you please give me some suggestions/dares of how I could make these more exciting and fun?

• I'd call the cops if I saw you on the street.

• Unfortunately I live in an apartment, I would try this if I lived in a secluded suburb maybe...

• uh it is weird so... and no, i live in the middle of the city.

• "because we were born naked, and humans were meant to be naked"

So you'll be walking around naked in the dead of winter?

• Yes, but could you do it during the day, is the question

• Ot does sound pretty weird to me but fuck it what's life without a little weirdness? I suggest just to be careful and don't go near childre because then indecent exposure (a misdemeanor) turns into something far worse

• 26d

Thanks for the concern... but that's not an issue. I know all of the parents on the street and this happens about 10:30 or later, so kids aren't an issue. The only people that would catch me is the people I live with, and they might get kinda ticked off if they saw me.

Got any ideas on how I can make these walks exciting again? My neighbor just moved out so there is an empty house and yard across the street, so something possibly involving that?

• 26d

You could set up a little naked man cave in there or somethi g