We were going to crash and he laughed it off cause the driver was a cute woman?

My husband and i were on a four way street, we didn't have a stop sign, but the other car did. That car didn't stop right at the stop sign, but was gonna keep going, and stop when she saw our car. My husband caught her and stop, so it was good we didn't get into a car accident. He was mad at first, but then when he looked at the driver, he just giggled and smiled it off, saying, "oh hehehe." I was like seriously? we almost died and you're just sitting there laughing it off shyly cause you think she's a cute driver. He denied giggling and it turned into an argument. If it wasn't a young woman, but instead an old or man, he would be cursing and complaining like how he always do to other drivers. It kind of makes me mad and yes, jealous. Am i wrong for being annoyed by it?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes men are suckers for hot women. Hahahaha! Yes he should have taken it seriously. Just a fact that attractive people have it generally easier. Not always because i have it hard all the time... oh shit. Hahaha

What Girls Said 3

• No, you have every right. Your life was put in danger by stupidity and it should have been taken seriously regardless of whom it was.

• The point is, y'all didn't CRASH. Just be grateful for that. It's not like y'all almost crashed because he was distracted from looking at this beautiful woman. There's no reason to be jealous and arguing

• Whoops Lol