Most awkward moments?

Anyone can share?

What Guys Said 3

• Having sex with a girl on her first time and the condom split, that was one. Having a naked girl walking down the corridor to my room and her bumping into my mom who didn't know that I'd sneaked the girl in -___- This was all when I was younger of course, I'm too pro for awkward now... lol

• I have had this tendency to spit all the time since I was a kid. But I only do it when no one is around and I spit in places no one would go to - like puddles or grass.
    But this one time I was at school, washing my hands and I decided to quickly spit in the sink RIGHT as a teacher cam up to me and began washing her own hands.
    Completely didn't notice her.
    But she didn't say anything.

• When someone goes in for a hand shake but u accidentally hug them because you think they were going in for a hug LOL.

What Girls Said 3

• when you're on an interview and the room is cold and your nips start perking

kill. me. now.

• 23d

LOL! I would compare that one to random erections when you really don't want one. And you have to pretend there's a good reason why you can't stand up just now #sigh

• accidently talking about how you supported trump around Mexicans 😺

• I went on vertical sunbed one time. The sunbed was inside a separate room.

I was too hot , so I opened the sunbed door. All of a sudden the door of the room opened. I was shocked to see the owner of the shop standing just staring at me.. looking me up and down ( I was totally naked ) He quickly apologised , and quickly closed the door, I'd forgotten to lock the room door 🙈😳😂