Some people just deserve to be bullied. Agree or disagree?

Or do you feel no one deserves it?

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • It depends

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No deserves to be bullied but there are people in this world that need be taken down a few pegs. i have a ZERO tolerance for bullying and alwayas will do. I hate bullies with a passion; they are pathetic

• 19d

Do you agree with what Jan1ssary_ says in his comment? That weak modest desperate people deserve it?

• 19d

It has the adverse effect people think it will have, being bullied very rarely makes you 'stronger' if anything it makes you even more 'weak' there have countless stories of people committing suicide due to bullying

What Girls Said 28

• Nobody deserves to be bullied. Not even people who are bullies themselves.
    Why?

Well... what would bullying someone back, or putting the 'eye for an eye' line of logic achieve other than making you just as bad as he who threw the initial punch? Through this, completely negating any validity you had in crying foul.

• 19d

• 19d

no, of course not. That kind of mindset was held during the Holocaust and still is largely practiced throughout parts of the middle east/Africa that are still infiltrated by ISIS.
      Deciding to simply eradicate people who are 'weak', which in itself is subjective, will result in inhumane cruelty and/or anarchy.

• Nobody deserves to be bullied. That's wrong, why would anyone deserve that? Bullying creates mentally ill people, it creates serial killers and school shooters. Nobody fucking deserves to be bullied. If that's the case I deserved to have my nose broken and drinks poured over my head at school did I?

• Bullies deserve to be bullied.

• 19d

• 19d

No wtf.

• of course not what kind of question is that

• 19d

• 19d

nope that won t help them at all
      we should be stern and strict to the person but in a constructive way not destructive way.
      it should be motivation to do better

• If someone is carrying on like a moron and causing drama, then they deserve to have blunt truths harshly shoved into their faces. But attacking someone for simply being weak, is weak in and if itself.

• 19d

• 18d

I replied directly to his comments in case you didn't see them.

• I think when you use the word "bullying" it implies that one person has an unfair advantage over another person. In this case, would say no there should never be bullying going on.

There are a good number of people that earn what they get, just look around GaG and you will find a few of those. You start off being an ass for no reason, sorry but you earned what you got coming, the whole karma thing.

• 19d

• 19d

I mean i can't discern what he means from his statement. If i go by my assumption of what i understand bullying to be than i don't agree with him. But i don't know what his motives are for saying it, i don't know that we have the same understanding of what bullying means. I haven't seen him act on anything here so i choose not to be drawn into argument over semantics or hypothetical situations. I won't bully anyone, it's as simple as that for me, i treat people with respect so long as they treat me and others with respect.

• 19d

I take that last sentence to heart and there is a flipside to that coin.

• No-one deserves to be bullied. Problem is that it's so under-reported which is why it happens and continues to happen.

• Bullying is horrible and caan have a huge impact on the person's future. Nobody should have to go through that.

• No one deserves it.

• Another bully question?

• 19d

Yes ma'am. So what say you?

• 18d

Okay toad whatever makes you happy. I just don't really understand why you ask these sort of questions and down vote someone when they give an honest opinion... I tend to troll sometimes but I don't know if you've noticed I rarely down vote.. sometimes I even give mho to the most hurtful opinion. I know who I am and the other people are entitled to their own opinion. Rude comments can only hurt you if YOU allow them to.

• 18d

i didn't downvote you, here's an upvote.

i don't let comments/opinions hurt me... however recently certain users have gone a bit too far in using things against me. i won't say more than that. when people go to that level its not just 'criticism' its harassment.

you are ok. i haven no problem with your difference of opinion Autumn

• No. However, i do think some people can use some heavy criticism if they act like they're better than everyone else to bring them back down to earth.

• 19d

• 19d

do you mean weak as in they will take it to heart and possibly end up hurting themselves? i read his comment and no i don't really agree with that

• I think not. Bullying is bad and trying to justify it is also bad. :/

• No one deserves to be bullied. I sure as hell will not stoop down to their level and become what they are. It's a cycle that needs to end.

• Definitely not.

• Heck No!

• Bullies need to know what it feels like, if only to educate them on their errant ways.

• 19d

• 19d

Not at all. He's an ass.

• Disagree, but it's not deserving, it's more like a specific demeanor can contribute to bullying. Bullies are just selfish though.

• Disagree

• Nope

• Lol, no?

• no one deserves it. you deserve to be treated well before puberty.

• No that's insane

• if they are doing bad things to others and can't see that it's wrong

• I think not.

• bullies.

• Well Hitler deserved to be bullied

• Ah, how about the girls who beat that teenage girl to death and said she deserved it?

• 19d

• Hell no! What kind of a person would even ask this?

• 19d

The kind of person who wants to know who are the scum of gag

What Guys Said 29

• If they had bullied others first and had no remorse about it and made other people miserable then I can see they would get a taste of their own medicine in return. But two wrongs don't make a right. Maybe then, they'll learn, and learn it the hard way.

• I voted yes, but only because I tend to take language literally. A no vote would mean never. Never is a big word, and there are very few things that you can say "never" about.

I've met kids who were such annoying little pricks that harassing them is totally justified. If they get the impression that nobody likes them, they are right. Maybe they'll learn to stop being annoying little pricks.

• 19d

do you think bullies themselves deserve to be bullied?

• 19d

They should be put in their place, yea. Somebody bigger needs to come along and punch their lights out. If the bully continues bullying, then they need to get their lights punched out again.

The thing is about all the bullying controversy is that I never really saw it when I was in school. There was a very small amount, but it was pretty mild. It was debatable if it should even be called bullying.

• No, I don't believe people should be bullied. I don't believe bullies should be bullied. I believe they should be stopped. Some should be stopped by force, which I don't believe stopping a bully forcibly constitutes bullying. I believe that is self defense.

Before you ask, no, I don't agree with much of what jan1ssary is saying. I agree with him insofar as people who do nothing but lament must be shown a way to take back power in their lives. They shouldn't be coddled. Not coddling, however, is not a form of bullying. However, his language is counterproductive. I believe he foolishly thinks this is "schooling their ass," when more than likely it's just making them defensive and unlikely to listen to whatever he has to say. And I've known plenty of kind modest people twice and even three times his age who are monetarily and socially very successful.

• Totally disagree - Bullies are the lowest form of scum

• Some, indeed: any bully deserves to be bullied.

content.sweetim.com/.../00020077.gif

• No I don't, and I don't agree with the "bully the weak" comment below either. I don't know why you are drawing attention to it.

• Nobody deserves to be bullied, although quite a few people deserve a beating once to learn a lesson.

• 19d

Like who?

• 19d

• 19d

I get the gist of what he's saying, but no I don't agree. While i DO think weak minded people and quitters need a kick up the backside (not literally) for their own good, they should not be bullied.

I'm going to assume, since English isn't his first language, that he has mixed up bully for what I've said.

• Disagree

(of course, unless they want to kill you or FORCE you to do something)

For women of course it depends. Anyone who doesn't conform to the feminist agenda is to be bullied.

• 19d

I think those ignorant bitches need to be reminded that they do not speak for all women. It's ironic really; they think they have the right to bully others into their way of thinking simply because they were given equality.

• 19d

Only in a feminist society can someone say this unkind stuff so openly... Women put out for evil men... they create monsters

Even Islamic extremists are better than him. (unless they're the kinds who kill)

• 19d

Women and the kind of men they choose need to be controlled for the sake of all that is GOOD

• As someone who was bullied and has stopped a lot of bullies I can't agree with this.

What good does it really do anyway? All that happens is you become the very thing you were fighting agaisnt.

• I mostly disagree, but there are a few times when there are rare exceptions. For example, if you have somebody who did something utterly despicable, there's absolute evidence they actually did it, and they are completely unrepentant about it then yeah sure.

i. e. Brock Turner

• WTF... the only ones that deserve to be bullied are bullies/assholes. I love fucking with assholes like that... they only act like that when they feel/know they are inferior to the person they are picking on.

• I wouldn't say bullied but to be disciplined to get their mind right

• 19d

• 19d

No I don't agree to that

• My answer is that the only people who deserve to be bullied are the ones who say yes to this.

• I don't mind if bullies, racist, sexist, bigoted and ignorant people get bullied

• Yeah some people deserve it. Others do not.

• 19d

So who deserves to be bullied in your opinion?

• 19d

Have you bullied anyone on gag?

• 19d

I'm sure a lot of sensitive people would say my trolling could be mistaken as bullying.

• disagree, everyone is a human being. some people are assholes, but that doesn't mean you bully them.

• big no

• Yeah I agree

• 19d

Like who?

• 19d

Depends on your definition of "weak modest "

• 19d

If I am to guess I think he means people who are not confident in themselves

• Convicted or admitted child molesters? I'd have no problem with that and more.

• Yea I strongly agree with this.

• 19d

• 18d

@ThisDudeHere
      It is a well known thing that bullies are wounded people: small people with big egos, who knock others down to feel larger than they are.
      I say abandon this pointless argument, and let these trolls have their hollow victory. It is after all, their only comfort at the end of the day, because they are too bitter to try and help themselves. And that's the crux of it: no one helped them when they asked for it, likely because they were just being lazy, and wanted someone else to do for them what they should have done for themselves.

• No. Being bullied implies that someone is having unwanted and aggressive over taunting behavior targeted at a person for no real reason other than that person [the bully] needing to feed their own ego or own messed psyche.

• no one deserves to get bullied

• Disagree .

• Nobody deserves to get bullied. Some people deserve to be punished... but there is a difference between bullying and punishing

• No because this is what leads to school shootings and suicides.

• I strongly disagree.

• i disagree.. bullying can have long lasting negative affects on somebody

• No, I am a bit surprised with the female voters on the poll though.

• 19d

What you mean?

• 19d

More women clicked agree or depends in comparison to disagree. I would think practically all except for a couple would click disagree since they're more sympathetic in nature.

• you do.