Why can men post pictures bearing their chests but women cannot?

Is it sexist or indecency?

• Showing breasts is indecent
  • Banning breasts is sexist

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really sexist, but I understand why. However, isn't it insulting to men to tell them they can't control themselves so women have to be covered up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Banning guys from posting topless pics too would get rid of so many douchebag posers so I'm all for it

What Girls Said 9

• Free the nipple 😂.

• By community standards... not unlike what is or isn't considered pornographic.

We don't need this place turning into a show your tits forum 👀

• Because as a society we believe that women's breasts are a sex organ (they aren't) and it is seen as inappropriate to bear them in public. I guess that is because there are people who are sexually aroused by breasts and it makes them feel uncomfortable to look at breasts that they know they should be getting turned on by. So therefore, they are taboo. Yes it is unfair but unfortunately that is the reality.

• I don't know about you, but not everyone wants to see sagging fat girl or old woman tits.

• 21d

Just because people don't wanna see it doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to show. Let's just ban fat people because they look a little gross

• 20d

I literally just said why I'm not okay with it. Plus, women develop earlier than men and we don't need young girls being sexualized even more than they already are. Men can't all control themselves the same way lesbians can. Shit will go down, and yes, women's breasts are different.

• 20d

So what women develop earlier? And that's not strictly true as everyone goes at their own pace and girls have lots of spurts while guys have one big growth spurt. And it's all about men? 'Men can't control themselves'
      It's selfish

• This a ridiculous question. 😂
    Showing breasts is indecent. 😐

• lol at those men that voted that as sexist -_-

• As you are not a woman this should be of no concern to you whatsoever.

• Sexist I think, after all boobs are for babies not men.

• For the obvious reason that girls boobs GROW and guys get sexually aroused by them thefore making them a sexual private part. And girls do not become aroused by male nipples and they never change from when they were boys to when they are adults. And no, it doesn't imply that girls who don't grow big boobs can walk around topless simply for the fact that men already connect the sexual stimulation and still become aroused.

All the girls who were protesting about this are stupid wanting to be walking around topless, they should move to Africa into the safari and stop complaining. They're dumb.

What Guys Said 10

• Boobs are considered more sexual to most people.

Personally, I wouldn't complain if women were allowed to show their tits on here or other social media site. I just wouldn't want to date any of the ones who choose to do that. However if all women exposed themselves online then I wouldn't care.

• Breasts are a secondary sexual characteristic. Depending on where you go, some societies and cultures are not bothered by it, others are okay with it depending on the context.

• If women want to be opressed let them.

• I think banning women's breasts, but not men's is sexist. Not that I want to look at them or anything...

• Don't agree with the law but a female breast is classed as being erotic. A man exposing his penis is gross indencey

• 21d

There's a difference between a sexual organ (penis) and a boob (fat)

• I will remind you women go around without a top in some tribes. It's just one of societie's rules that you are suposed to follow. Otherwise we'd all go down the streets completely naked.

• i wanna see more boobs.

• Free the boobs 2016

• Women have boobs, it's not the same. It's indecent for women to show their chests

• because women have certain things on their chest which makes it quiet different for them as opposed to us

• 21d

It's just bigger

• 21d

@Touchmehxx thats what i mean.. their breasts are bigger. thats all

• 21d

Exactly so what's the problem?