What do you wear to bed?

I own like, maybe five pairs of pajammas, tops. Why? Because I actually don't sleep with clothes on.(and if I do, it's usually just an oversized t-thirt) I know that this is probably not the norm, so, what is?

What Guys Said 12

• Boxer shorts/trunks usually, just to keep everything in place and so I'm prepared if I need to jump out of the window, lol!

• If I'm sleeping with someone I'll be naked obviously, but I prefer in girls to wear a little something. It's more fun to take it back off ;P

• I usually sleep with no clothes because I live alone

• Nothing but my undies. Tried sleeping naked and it's quite nice, but the problem is that my package moves around too much then and eventually gets into unpleasant and possibly hurtful situations.

• Usually, in the summer I wear not much, apart from the bed sheet

• Naked or boxers

• I don't think that I'm normal either because I wear boxers and socks all year even when it's cold :S

• Usualy boxers.

• Boxers or nothing at all

• With nothing, a blanket would be nice

• Why do you even sleep with clothes at all. Most people i know at home walk around the house nude. It's so much better and comfortable walking around the house naked.

• If I'm sleeping by myself, I usually wear boxers. If I'm staying with my girlfriend, naked.

What Girls Said 9

• I've grown up in a household with everyone constantly barging into my room to tell me about the latest news of the day, so I've become accustomed to wearing a full pajama set. Long pj pants in the winter, short shorts in the summer. Can't stand wearing socks tho, cause they make me sweat like crazy during the night.

I've actually become so used to the extra layer of clothing that if I ever try sleeping naked or only in my thong, I actually wake up with a cold or at least a sore throat/runny nose.

• T-shirt and underwear usually.

• at most a singlet with undies and only wear undies if its my time if the month others just a singlet or naked

• My tightest, most uncomfortable skinny jeans and a sweater.

• Just a t-shirt and thongs or naked during summer
    I put on a pair of sweatpants when it gets colder

• anything aha

• Shorts and a comfy shirt

• Pajama pants, a giant sweatshirt and fuzzy socks!

• Pajama top and shorts