This is mainly to liberals of the site: how would you feel if President Trump got assassinated?

I would be horrified as a slight liberal myself. But how would you feel?

21d Do you think if he did get assassinated it would work a civil war in the country?

Most Helpful Girl

• I kid you not, someone who voted for him told me she wished he would be assassinated. That's asinine because... who votes for someone they want dead, especially with a puritanical nut job as next in line? Civil war? No. The zealot would step right in. Lord knows he wouldn't be any better though I wouldn't feel so disgusted when I turn on the TV. Would I be sad? Not really. Do I want him to die? No. That's cruel.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never condone violence anyway Donald is just crazy but Mike is Uber Right so it would be doing me no favours as I am very liberal.

What Girls Said 15

• That'd be awful. I mean, someone dying is a bad thing anyway but on a more selfish note, I never want Pence to be president.

• I don't condone violence. Plus I would trump any day over pence.

• Not really a liberal but definitely not a Trump supporter. Thst said, as much as I dislike the man, I don't wanna see him killed. And yes I do think that we'd be smack dab in the middle of a civil war.

• Trump doesn't deserve to be assassinated. Most of the presidents that got assassinated were awesome presidents. Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, there was an attempt on Regan.

• Totally not liberal but I wouldn't be happy if any leaders get assassinated.

• 20d

Do you think if he did get assassinated it would work a civil war in the country?

• 20d

I doubt it but I think it would put permanent divides in the country and probably at least start riots.

• It would be horrific because it's another sign of instability

• I wouldn't be surprised to be honest.

• He had it coming, pompous prick that he is

• 21d

So you'd be just fine with him being assassinated?

• 21d

Wouldn't care

• 21d

What about the civil war that this would start in our country? Would you care about that)

• I would be like "fucking called it pay up!" Lol in all honesty though I would kind of feel sorry for the family. Nobody deserves to lose a family member

• Let's not entertain ideas like that. Unacceptable.

• I wouldn't shed a tear but I wouldn't celebrate.

• some of them actually say they want this and it's disturbing

• Do you want Pence as president?

• that'd be great

• 21d

Which part, him being dead or the civil war?

• 21d

But that would mean Pence would be president.

• 21d

yeah well it is what it is. at least I don't have to hear Trump run his mouth anymore

• Umm... shocked. I'm more moderate but even so i can't stand trump. But that doesn't make it okay to kill someone.

• 20d

Mmmm... a civil war? probably not. Ugh, pence will become president though.

What Guys Said 19

• A week ago I would say that I would have difficulties not thinking it's a positive thing. He is such a wack job with the whole, "I wanna sleep with my daughter". He is such a phony. He claims to be good with business but everything he does proves bad business. He's mainly like a hollywood idiot than anything.

Lately I have changed. If he was assassinated then I would actually be upset. See, we all know that his objective is the make the rich get richer by taking from the people "Who are not winners"(as he says). he's going to take from the poor and the working class people and cater to the rich. That's what guys like that always do.
    This is good (for me) because the whole economy will crash. See, I'm Canadian and I shop on ebay and and other sources from the US. If the US dollar gets screwed then I will profit from the economy.
    If he dies then he will be replaced with someone who is educated well... not some guy talking about molesting people because he's famous and rich and no one can do anything about it.

• I don't like the guy at all, but I don't want him to die or anything. Although I was saying that a 1080p HD assassination might be kinda sweet😂

• Right now?
    While President Trump's values and I do clash , I don't wish ill upon him.
    People that needs to die are like genocidal warlords , rapists , kiddie fiddlers and people who talk in the cinema. Not a president who hasn't done anything major... yet.

• I'm not a liberal, but I'll shoot. I hope to god not. For 1, as big of a dickhead as he is, that she fucked up. 2, it'll just make him look like a martyr and we don't need him to be portrayed as such. 3, it'll just be another thing for trump supporters to whine and bitch about. Saying "see, liberals are violent people" and complain and they're already the most annoying scum on earth at this point

• Another political assassination in the US, who would wonder?
    It started with Lincoln.
    JFK, his brother, and MLK.
    And they tried to kill Reagan too, I remember.
    Recently, a DEM representative was shot: Giffords

Not my kind of politics.

• It would make news and be a talking point for sure, but in reality, not my country not my government. Since he'd likely be shot using one of your easily obtained firearms, I'd say that's the price of your second amendment,

• Political violence is a unacceptable prospect as such barbary is detrimental and destabilizing to society as a whole. Furthermore most any liberal of sound logic would be in horror at the thought of a Pence led presidency as unagreable as President Elect Trump is.

• Angry that the Clinton's get away with another murder and concerned that Pence will be president since he seems like he's to the right of trump.

• 4 presidents to ever be killed by gunshots were

John F Kennedy
    Abraham Lincoln
    JAmes A. Garfield
    William McKinley

Two on that list were legends, I think it would be a very telling tale as to why it happened

• 20d

• 20d

Hummm I think it would be more of a shock than reason for Civil War. Who will there be left to battle with...

I think if One wanted to start a Civil War - keeping Donald Trump alive would be the best way. It gives everyone a reason to do whatever they are doing. We would need to fuel that controversy and burn that fire in people. Give the people a reason to get out there

A great way is pulling some strings and through a shocking twist - Hillary gets elected by the electorals. Now that would cause a shit storm and a half lol

• We can't make him a martyr
    I think that's why he took pence,
    As an insurance policy.
    Cause most everyone agrees that as bad as trump is.
    That pence is worse

• 20d

• This is a stupid question

1. He's annoying, but no one wants Mike Pence to be president. He's like Ted Cruz, a religious nutcase

2. Only a nutcase wants a civil war or any wars in general

• I think we'd be worse off with Pence as president.

• Well our nation would be even further doomed with Mike Pence replacing him as president.

• As much as I hate Trump, a Mike Pence presidency would be WAYYYYYY worse. And that's saying a lot.

• Let's hope it doesn't happen. Things need to run its course

• I wouldn't be happy because that means Pence will become president...

• no thanks, Pence would be in charge

• Strong liberal- terrified because that means when certain people don't get democracy the way they want it, they think the only solution is to kill someone

• Horrified because then Pence is President.