Do you ever get spiders in your house?

there's a daddy long legs in my shower as we speak :0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, during the late spring early summer they try to get in the house! If they make it to my room. All hell will break loose. Pine in a spray bottle and whatever else I got to use. I really need to find sometimes more natural to keep them out away from my house. I don't want my dogs to get bit. I get the thick and poisonous ones for some reason. At least you have a daddy long leg. They won't hurt you. In fact you can just pick them up by their legs and just let it out.

What Guys Said 15

• Depending on the weather and the time of the year; sure I get spiders in my house, and I kill every one of them. Spiders and I have a mutual love/hate relationship. While I love the duty they perform in the environment, they are meant to do it OUTSIDE---not INSIDE---my home. Therefore, so long as they stay outside they are safe from me, and so long as they stay from around my home as well. Don’t really want to walk outside and find a HUGE spider web having formed right in front of my door I have the potential of walking directly into. Not to mention every single spider is poisonous, just some, like the daddy long leg, don’t have fangs strong enough to pierce human skin. Still---they should stay away from me to avoid being sent to Spidey Heaven. That’s my bottom line.

• Oh heck yeah, especially this time of year when they want to come in to get out of the cool air. I usually find them around the kitchen sink area or in the bathrooms. When found, their expiration date is seconds later. I have a deal with them. They live OUTside, and I live INside. They're not allowed ON or IN my house. I'll leave them alone in the shrubs, trees, grass, etc...

Just grab a couple tissues or toilet paper and smash them. Then use the paper to wipe them off the wall. Spiders may look scary, but they all smoosh easily.

• They used to, but I got one of those, "No spiders wanted" signs, and they don't come in any more.

PS Google "Huntsman Spider"

• 1|0
  • Constantly. Had some big ones that would make you jump. Kinf of like a brown recluse, but not exactly. They pop when you squish em.

• Every now and then yes.
    I don't mind daddy long legs so much. They eat the other insects and mosquitos :o

• Yes sometimes. I think everyone does. I have a cat and she's great at finding them for me :)

• It's odd you ask, but hardly ever.

• No, but my complex is infested with hood ass mother fuckers

• Nah , they live on my balcony. I prefer it that way. We cool.
    Them spiders have set up shop , catching any unwelcomed guests.
    Would you rather have spiders or a bijillion insects?

• Daddy long legs is fine, you can play with them. They usually stay in group to keep themselves warm.

• Just pour some hot water over it and flush it down the drain.

• I have had two daddy long legs in my bedroom for almost a month now. I keep intending to get them out with a broom to clean up the webs in the corners of the ceiling, but I just watch TV instead.

• So smash it then move on

• Thankfully i don't

What Girls Said 12

• I think everyone gets spiders in their house. An exterminator told me if you put hedge apples/osage oranges in the corners of every room in the house you won't get spiders as they don't like the scent of them.

• Yes, unfortunately here in Canada we have some nasty little buggers that'll come in. My old place I found a black window and hobo spider which was very big.
    In my new place we get usually small spiders but once in awhile a big black spider will appear.
    I am terrified of spiders so... It is not a fun time when I see them.

• Yeah. every once in a while. Mostly Daddy Long Legs.

• Yes and I always scream on first sight of them. Then when I calm down, I kill it. Because if you let it go then it could come back with all of their family members and try to kill you... (I watch too many horror movies).

• Yeah

• yeah we own a renovated bungalow. we get heaps of spiders due to the native trees, native house timbers, high ceilings and dry crawl space under the house

• Sometimes but my cat eats them 😺😼😾

• i'm so sorry lol, i hate them the most feared bug for me

• 22d

And yes they occasionally overstep their boundaries lol

• Daddy long legs aren't spiders... but yeah I get spiders... and yes I do scream everytime.

• who doesn't

• Yea sometimes 😳😓

• 22d

they are super scary to find :0

• 22d

Sometimes I try to save Thm and get them out of the house but they never want to cooperate so I just have my brothers kill them or I kill them 😐