Do you ever get spiders in your house?

there's a daddy long legs in my shower as we speak :0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, during the late spring early summer they try to get in the house! If they make it to my room. All hell will break loose. Pine in a spray bottle and whatever else I got to use. I really need to find sometimes more natural to keep them out away from my house. I don't want my dogs to get bit. I get the thick and poisonous ones for some reason. At least you have a daddy long leg. They won't hurt you. In fact you can just pick them up by their legs and just let it out.

What Guys Said 15

• 1|0
  • Depending on the weather and the time of the year; sure I get spiders in my house, and I kill every one of them. Spiders and I have a mutual love/hate relationship. While I love the duty they perform in the environment, they are meant to do it OUTSIDE---not INSIDE---my home. Therefore, so long as they stay outside they are safe from me, and so long as they stay from around my home as well. Donโ€™t really want to walk outside and find a HUGE spider web having formed right in front of my door I have the potential of walking directly into. Not to mention every single spider is poisonous, just some, like the daddy long leg, donโ€™t have fangs strong enough to pierce human skin. Still---they should stay away from me to avoid being sent to Spidey Heaven. Thatโ€™s my bottom line.

• Oh heck yeah, especially this time of year when they want to come in to get out of the cool air. I usually find them around the kitchen sink area or in the bathrooms. When found, their expiration date is seconds later. I have a deal with them. They live OUTside, and I live INside. They're not allowed ON or IN my house. I'll leave them alone in the shrubs, trees, grass, etc...

Just grab a couple tissues or toilet paper and smash them. Then use the paper to wipe them off the wall. Spiders may look scary, but they all smoosh easily.

• They used to, but I got one of those, "No spiders wanted" signs, and they don't come in any more.

PS Google "Huntsman Spider"

• Yes sometimes. I think everyone does. I have a cat and she's great at finding them for me :)

• Constantly. Had some big ones that would make you jump. Kinf of like a brown recluse, but not exactly. They pop when you squish em.

• Every now and then yes.
    I don't mind daddy long legs so much. They eat the other insects and mosquitos :o

• It's odd you ask, but hardly ever.

• No, but my complex is infested with hood ass mother fuckers

• Daddy long legs is fine, you can play with them. They usually stay in group to keep themselves warm.

• Nah , they live on my balcony. I prefer it that way. We cool.
    Them spiders have set up shop , catching any unwelcomed guests.
    Would you rather have spiders or a bijillion insects?

• Just pour some hot water over it and flush it down the drain.

• I have had two daddy long legs in my bedroom for almost a month now. I keep intending to get them out with a broom to clean up the webs in the corners of the ceiling, but I just watch TV instead.

• So smash it then move on

• Thankfully i don't

What Girls Said 12

• I think everyone gets spiders in their house. An exterminator told me if you put hedge apples/osage oranges in the corners of every room in the house you won't get spiders as they don't like the scent of them.

• Yes, unfortunately here in Canada we have some nasty little buggers that'll come in. My old place I found a black window and hobo spider which was very big.
    In my new place we get usually small spiders but once in awhile a big black spider will appear.
    I am terrified of spiders so... It is not a fun time when I see them.

• Yeah

• Yes and I always scream on first sight of them. Then when I calm down, I kill it. Because if you let it go then it could come back with all of their family members and try to kill you... (I watch too many horror movies).

• yeah we own a renovated bungalow. we get heaps of spiders due to the native trees, native house timbers, high ceilings and dry crawl space under the house

• Yeah. every once in a while. Mostly Daddy Long Legs.

• i'm so sorry lol, i hate them the most feared bug for me

• And yes they occasionally overstep their boundaries lol

• Sometimes but my cat eats them ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜พ

• Daddy long legs aren't spiders... but yeah I get spiders... and yes I do scream everytime.

• who doesn't

• Yea sometimes ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜“

• they are super scary to find :0

• Sometimes I try to save Thm and get them out of the house but they never want to cooperate so I just have my brothers kill them or I kill them ๐Ÿ˜