When traveling, do you want an aisle or window seat?

VS.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Aisle, so that I can get off the plane faster.

• 24d

You hate being in planes that much? lol

• 24d

hahah and the prices of checked baggage are also a complete rip-off.

• 24d

Oh yes lol an extra 50 dollars just for this crap lol

What Girls Said 18

• I don't particularly care, I dislike flying so usually try and fall asleep as fast as possible and sleep through it. I guess window seat is easier for that, I can put my head against the window :P

• 24d

Wouldn't the window seat make you realize you're flying all the more lol

• 24d

It's not really being in the air that bothers me, it's just being cooped up and unable to really go anywhere or move much, y'know? It's more irritating than scary and I do like seeing the clouds out the window.

• I like the window seat for the view, but the aisle seat to be able to get out faster.

• Always the window seat. I like looking outside.

• Used to always love window seats, but I get a little claustrophobic in them now, so I prefer aisle seats. I can also stretch into the aisle a bit more, temporarily if need be.

• I prefer the window but I usually get the middle seat when I fly with my boyfriend. 😞

• aisle

but when i took my first red-eye flight i realized half-way through i should've gotten window

• Aisle for domestic flights, window for international.

• 24d

Any reasons?

• 24d

yeah, domestic flights are shorter, easy to get in and out, less waiting.

international, window seat, i climb in and go to sleep, and being in the window means i don't get disturbed by people walking down the aisle or getting in and out of the row and having to climb over me.

• Wild guess but I'm getting a sense you prefer window. Again, just a wild guess.

• 24d

Uh no, I absolutely love being in people's way in the aisle seats, don't you? lol!

• I want both the window seat and the one next to it so I can spread out while admiring the sky.

• Window all the wall. I feel so vulnerable in the isle lol.

• I need the window seat, always

• Last time I went on a plane by myself, I got a window seat. I prefer window sites. 😊

• window!

• Neither i have a private jet

• Window

• window seat i just would not look out the window

• I usually get the window seat, and I'm fine with that.

• aisle.

What Guys Said 16

• Window, so I can knock out and rest my head on the wall which I'm realizing as I write this is probably disgusting from hundreds of other people doing the same thing😱 Note to self: next flight, bring disinfectant wipes.

• 24d

It's still better than people trying to get in the Mile High club... those bathrooms are dirty lol

• 24d

Just don't think about headboards in hotel rooms...

• Aisle seat. Window seat is nice for the view and may be slightly more comfortable when sleeping, but Aisle seats allow you to get up and go to the toilet more freely.

• Aisle, I need to spread my legs.

• Bahahah the aisle seat one 😂😂😂

Id pick aisle cause I don't like being all cramped up trapped in the corner. Especially when I wanna get up and the person is sound asleep completely blocking the way out

• Window seat. Less chance of a flight attendant spilling something on you and you don't have to have people moving by you to the bathroom and back.

• Actually I was mistakenly placed onto the terrorist watchlist so I can't fly. F$@king Instagram...

• Always take the window seat

• WINDOW!!!

Any other seat is a prison sentence.

• window (even though I don't like flying)

• Aisle. I like the extra room.

• Aisle! I pee often so I rather be able to freely get into the aisle problem free

• I buy both seat so I can do both.

• Aisle seat offers the best view technically... of the hostesses ass 👍

• Aisle seat just the convenience of the bathroom

• An aisle seat is easier for a trip to the toilet.

• windows alwaysssss