What's the evilest thing anyone has ever done to you?

Evil or meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was raped and beaten and then stalked across the country when he got out of jail. It's a horrible thing to be bullied like that, it nearly destroyed my life, but im a stronger person for it. I am comfortable in the knowledge that karma is a bitch.

• 24d

Damn horrible. How old were you when all this happened?

• 24d

I have a good life, and a great guy. It made me do things i would never have done otherwise, i am deadly with a handgun and even deadlier with rifles, i have a good career, it made me move to where i am now. Small things don't bother me much, but i watch out for people that need a hand up... because of my experiences. I have hopes for a family and i am an eternal optimist. It's not a bad place to be in life.

• 24d

Well good for you. It's inspiring to see someone still thriving despite what happened to you in life

Most Helpful Guy

• Ex-coworker lied about sexual harassment, but because she's a woman I was fired without even being able to defend myself. They took her at her word, even tho there were witnesses to defend my case. Company didn't want a lawsuit from her, because her uncle is a political figure in my state. Her taking them to court can be awful for the company. So I was fired to protect their ass, overa lie.

Which is just another reason why I have more sympathy in cases of sexual assault/harassment/rape claims. Because I know personally that sometimes women lie about shit like that.

What Girls Said 21

• When I was raped in the same bed as my "friend" who didn't even do anything about the situation despite me crying to her for help and scratching her, she just laid there with her back turned on me while I was crying my eyes out, and I knew she was awake because she removed my hand from her arm that I was digging into with my nails to wake her. (She was mad he was fucking me because she liked him and was hooking up with him earlier). After I left I told a lot of people what happened, then she took his side because she liked him and had known him for longer than me and and she asked me why Im making up shit (when I wasn't), she turned people against me, saying Im making up the story because I regretted sleeping with him. To be honest I don't even know who's worse, my rapist or her who was my so called "friend" and laying right in the same bed and turned people against me purely because of jealousy.
    And the saddest part of the story was that I only came with her to this after party to make sure she was safe and okay as her boyfriend had just broken up with her (because she cheated while drunk) and she was upset.

• 24d

Actually when I think about it, I have no idea if there's more to the story that I don't know because she kept seeing the guy anyway after I left and stayed there for days, and he didn't seem to care at all that I was trying to wake her. Fucking hell Im so confused right now all over again.

• Not much at all, and not for the longest time. I think the most 'evil' thing that's been done or said to me thus far was a comment I received following a really serious car-accident I was involved in that left me hospitalized for about half a year afterwards.

Remember that 'Honesty Box' feature that used to exist on FB, or maybe even before FB on Nexopia? That was back in 2007/2008 or something and I received a message on that app saying that I 'deserved to be hit by that car'.
    😥

• I had a traumatic childhood where my parents resorted to violence i order to discipline me. I had been beaten many times, but once I was beaten intermittently with a foldable metal chair and an umbrella without mercy. I have been forced to sleep on the kitchen floor where pests come out at night, and I would watch roaches scurry past me where I slept. I tried very hard to rationalize the situation that was forced upon me and I knew no one could help me but myself.

Yes it was evil, but I was too mature at my age and I knew fighting back would not do me good, so now, I'm leaving this place I call home very soon.

I never saw these episodes as traumatic as I did then, but these events taught me a great deal of what humans were capable of. I never did seek the understanding from my peers, and I know I am the only person threading on this journey. But it has taught me to love fearlessly and to seek happiness for my own.

• I got the highest ACT score of all the people in my church that graduated high school the same year I did but the ceremony was on the same day as my graduation. My uncle picked up the award for me. Turns out they changed my ACT score from 27 to 19 and gave $1,000. I've never gotten below a 24 on the ACT. A girl who got a 20 got $10,000.

I complained about it to my mom and she said, "Well, they didn't have to give you anything." Thanks, Mom, for not only allowing this crappy "church" to call me to stupid, but also instructing me to be okay with it.

This was the final straw with me and that church after years and years of them treating me like I wasn't anything. I don't go to church anymore, I just learned they are liars and treat you like crap.

• I've been bullied and forced into doing something I didn't want to do. Not providing details, though.

• My friend put weight gainer in my protein shakes when she knew I had to meet a weight requirement for a career. She did it out of jealous because she couldn't do it.

• Let me take a trip down the memory lane... of sadness.
    A guy threatened to beat me up and tried to make my life hell. (school bullying)
    A guy threatened to sexually assault me. (a grown man)

• Eat my food :'(

• When I was younger I was in a very violent abusive relationship.
    Worst thing ever.

• Someone ate the last of the cookies!

It was myself... curse myself!

• I don't remember.

• I don t hold grudges so I forgot

• Got told and encouraged to kill myself.

• The first time I had rabbit stew my cousin told me I was eating bugs bunny.

• Sexually harassed when I was in high school. The same dude, and some of his friends. I wasn't the only girl, unfortunately.

• One time a guy budged me in line for fiveguys

• My ex cheated on me.

• Gag's rags.

• an atheist doctor diagnosed me with mental illness for saying that I believe God speaks to me through impressions in my heart, mind and soul.

• Nothing compared to what I've done. I've tortured people just for fun.

• My mom used to beat me and she would watch as her boyfriend molested me as a child.

What Guys Said 13

• Hm, I won't say the evilest!! It's tough to talk about... but a pretty bad sitch was being bullied in middle school and being force to eat with my head down and told if I look up they'll beat me up like they did a friend of mine. This was a 5 man gang of dicks.

It sucked. The entire cafeteria got to see me in such a pathetic way. Tears and eating with my head down on the floor. Man, it was tough. Haha but eventually I found Jackie chan:).

• Got a F on my exam when I went to the restroom.
    I would've passed, when I was walking back from the restroom a few classmates were using the "restroom" as an excuse to cheat and someone snitched.
    The teacher wouldn't believe me that I didn't cheat.

• Anyone crosses me, they don't exist to me anymore so I don't acknowledge their actions.

• I person recently broke my trust in them.

• The "person" who sexually assaulted a member of my family, then harassed us mercilessly until he finally pleaded guilty.

• Betrayed by someone I thought was my closest friend. Not going into any more detail than that.

• Someone once tricked me into using the woman's bathroom.

• Bullying.

• oh boy ! the list won't end

• Betray/being traitor.

• Try to rape me

• Hard to choose between all things that were done.

• A girl at work made it her personal mission to spread lies about me and my reputation at work, turning everyone against me. All because I wouldn't date her.