HELP BIOLOGY LECTURE FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE?

I didn't do too well in Biology in high school especially for lab work, and now I'm starting college majoring in Biology this Spring, how am I going to handle all the lab work?
And I think I'll pass out because I'm joining freshman year in SPRING semester meaning (I think) I missed out on 1 term already?

Please help me I'm so scared and I don't want to be embarrassed in class being the stupid one that doesn't know what's happening :(

What Guys Said 1

• Relax. I was average at biology in HS but I buckled down in university and did fine in Biology. Just pay attention in class take notes and study them a little bit daily. Find someone smart to sit with so you will have a good lab partner. Biology majors actually spend a lot of time on chemistry courses. I know you'll have to go at least up to organic chemistry which is much harder than regular chemistry and regular biology.

What Girls Said 2

• YO I'M A SOPHOMORE DOING BIOLOGY NOW LMAO.
    If you need review I can send you pictures of my notebook. That sounds weird but I can low key just lecture you as a review of things like DNA, RNA, prokaryotes, eukaryotes, mitosis, meiosis, cells, elements, animal kingdoms, protons, neutrons, molecules, bonds (like ionic bonds), organic compounds, cellulose, lipids, polysaccharides, amino acids, deoxyribose, ribose, nucleotide structures, proteins, base pairs, bacterias, viruses, literally everything.

• 25d

Haha thank you! But I meant college level biology :( (Unless you're a sophomore in college)

• 25d

Oh lmao shit, I thought it was some extra class you were taking, and it made it sound like you needed some high school level bio behind ya
      Aha yeah no science isn't really my forte anyways 😂
      But its all good just grab a college level bio book off eBay and study your ass off before the semester

• It is ok. 😊
    Biology isn't that bad. It is one of the classes I have to take this year. It is interesting, to be honest. Right now we are learning about punnet squares, and how we can use them to find out what the babies of a parent would look like.
    Our at least something like that. I find it quite fascinating.

• 25d

We just started learning that, so I am very excited. 😊😃👏