Girls And Guys!, Guys Do You Like Girls Who Wear Nail Polish, Girls Do You Like Wearing Nail Polish Why Or Why Not?

Girls And Guys!, Guys Do You Like Girls Who Wear Nail Polish, Girls Do You Like Wearing Nail Polish Why Or Why Not?

Updates:
25d @madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive i @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @archiz @datgirl @Empatheticlady @Paris13

0|0
15|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Nail polish looks pretty seeing on others but i dont like it on mine. I want my nails to be nail polish free. It makes me feel fresh. Lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• It's fun and an outing w/friends

0|3
    0|0
  • I love to use nail polish and choose a color that matches my outfit. It is important to me and it is fun! But I don't like some colors or patterns - look trashy. Stay classy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love nail polish, but only certain colors. Black (fall and winter), maroon, light blues with glitter, pinks with glitter, white with glitter, some light pink, some greens. I just don't like fake nails, or nails that are way too long. I don't like short nails either though. I keep mine at a pretty length and always filed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love nail polish on my fingers and toes. Its all good stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love wearing nail polish, it's pretty lol :P

0|2
    0|0
  • Most of the time I only ever use a clear nail varnish.
    For special occasions/events I might just paint them a light pink or perhaps red.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do it once a month maybe that too for just a few days.
    I am not obsessed with nail polish.

0|1
    0|0
    • 25d

"Once a month"? "Few days"? Am I seeing a connection here?

• Show All
    • 24d

Haha. AslmAlkm little sister.

• 24d

@HaveNoName wa alaikum assalam : D
      If you don't mind, may I know where you are from? Like native one, and if your wife is from the same race/nationality?

• Yea it makes your nails look pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm obsessed with nail polish

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but just on my toenails.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt most even care about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • nail polish is the most incredible invention in the world

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wear nail polish. It's become a part of me. My guy friend seems to like it too because he compliments me on it.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• When a girl wears nail polish, it tells me that she is a girl who cares about her appearance and who pays attention to detail. Those are important qualities in a girl.

1|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 22d

@Touchmehxx What part of "No, I didn't say it. So show me or admit that you have misquoted me" do you not understand?

• Fine by me👍

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about it. I generally dislike anything like makeup since it alters the image but nail polish kind of doesn't count like that since it only enhances. That and it does nothing to the face which is most important.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like light or clear nail polish, not too bold or bright

0|1
    0|0
  • Subtle does it for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it looks very feminine

0|1
    0|0
  • I like light clear nail polishes that are translucent pinks and reds. Although if it goes with their outfit a warm summer red of orange or yellow I could see brighter warmer colors going good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm good with it. Well, most colors anyhow.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really mind as long as they aren't gaudy.

0|1
    0|0
  • on toes yes it to me means they are sucessful and it looks sexy but for fingers it looks kinda childish

0|1
    0|0
  • On their hands, sure. Just stay away from bright colors.

0|1
    0|0
  • eh it's okay but I actually prefer without.

0|0
    0|0