Why do many men from India and the Middle East tend to hit on women more aggressively on social media?

I don't mean to offend anyone, to sound rude or racist, it's just a general observation. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Their cultures are even more anti-male than Western Europe, USA/Canada, and Australia. False accusations are more common in India than they are in the US, and that's really saying something. Indian men are conditioned to be spineless manginas from birth, and from what I've heard from men who have lived/worked/etc in India, Indian women are even worse than American women when it comes to entitlement attitudes. Then there's their abuse of dowry law, where they can make a false claim to abuse Section 498A, and rob him AND HIS PARENTS.

And the Middle East/Islam, they don't even try to PRETEND to hide women's hypergamous nature. Shit, they don't even have the 80/20 Rule, it's more like the 95/5 Rule there. Prospects are slim for the average middle eastern muslim to find a wife, but EVERY culture tells men they should chain themselves to a woman or they are defective and looked at with suspicion. Add that to the poverty that many of them live in, and no along comes an imam saying everything will be alright, they'll get a harem of women in paradise, all they have to do is blow themselves up.

Neither Indian nor Middle Eastern has what most Westerners would consider to be 'proper social skills'.

Now, take either of those guys and give them access to women from somewhere other than their native culture, give them a method of talking to her where he won't be stoned, arrested, or shot merely for speaking to her, combine with those non-western social skills and a strong dose of desire, and add in the 'safety' of the internet.

Boom. Recipe for trouble.

• 22d

I wonder how you wonder you got such damn fucking accurate info.
      Especially about India. I tried my life explaining it , what you just said.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, since you started it, I'll follow up with a generalized and potentially ignorant response. I think it's because of their restrictive cultures when it comes to dating. Social media gives them the freedom to speak to women where they normally would never have such access. I manage a customer support team that's spread across India and the Philippines. I was talking to one of the Indian guys who noticed that I have a lot of female friends on my Facebook account and he saw from the photos that we hang out. Somehow we got on the subject of greetings and he saw that I often hug the women when we greet or say goodbye. He asked me if I got "excited" when I do that and I said "No, of course not" in a "What the hell are you talking about?" tone. Then he sheepishly said back "I would..."

• It's very difficult to generalise because there will be so many exceptions, but if you were to look at any root cause then you might look at how women are valued in different countries. The struggle for women's rights is undoubtedly greater in the east than it is in the west. There is also the matter of how certain men from the east might view women from the west, often considering them to have far looser morals. Combine a lesser view of women with a perception that western women are without morals and you will obviously have a problem.

Again, you can't generalise across the board but there is plenty of evidence to support what I have said and if you spend any amount of time on social media you will see it play out for yourself. What is even more concerning is where age doesn't even seem to matter. Seeing the same aggressive predatory behaviour thrust upon underage girls is alarming.

• they usually don't have any women to talk to, and it's easier to send dick pics for them like that instead of in their country because they might go to jail or get killed

• Cool. And here I am.
    Never messaged any female ever first.
    Don't follow girls here. Just follow back.
    Cool.

• too many girls very little time

• They lack social skills?

• They are rude and tasteless. This is typical across the entire internet. Many internet forums ban them.

• Different culture. The fact that a woman is allowed contact with men away from her male relatives means she's a prostitute who deserves harassment and maybe even rape. Its no different on the Internet than if a woman was walking up the street on her own.

• 23d

So are you actually implying that am a prostitute?

• 22d

@mits777 If I were you,, I would completely ignore this confounded idiot, exactly as I am doing right now.
      If you continue, all you are doing is stoking his pathetic little fire.
      Walk away now and show the world you're a man.

• 22d

@mits777 stop loving your sister thats gross

• Men from these areas are misogynistic, you happy now?

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know but its not a good look at all

• Because their culture doesn't allow them dating as it is in Western world. They tend to just get married, no dating, no flirting, no casual sex, no bf-gf relationships, no break ups. I guess they haven't learned how to properly communicate with opposite sex due to these restrictions, they haven't had chance to practice. Also, not trying to insult anyone, it's just an observation :)

• Meh... it's mostly white guys who send me dick pics for no reason. Like just normal convo and a random dick pic, or no convo at all and they open with a dick pic haha.