Do you like christmas?

This question is for people who come from a family who celebrates it.

0|0
18|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to love it but after something a few traumatic events happened to me around Christmas time two years ago I can't stand anything that has to do with Christmas. It reminds me too much about what happened, brings back a lot of bad memories and emotions. I usually get that anyway (I have ptsd), but even more around Christmas. Just seeing snow, a Christmas light or hearing a Christmas song does it.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 17

• I don't celebrate it but I like the street decorations during the Christmas season, and the lights etc...
    "This question is for people who come from a family who celebrates it." ehh answered it anyway :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE Christmas!!

1|0
    0|0
  • My birthday is on December 06 so sometimes (all the time) my family is planning the Christmas tree at the beginning of December and then it hit them " jenifer your birthday is next week!" And I'm like " oh shit here we go again" and then I get all of those apologies and late presents, and then I get like no presents at all on Christmas because of my birthday, so I think my love for Christmas is neutral

0|0
    0|0
  • nah it's annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not as exciting to me as it was when I was kid, but I certainly love buying gifts for others so, I can't wait to do that this time around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, i like it. We eat at 12am of December25. We kind of celebrate it like New Year but New Year is still better. Hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't celebrate it.
    The lights and stuff are pretty. And I like the Mariah Carey song hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i love it :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes. Christmas is my favorite holiday by far

1|0
    0|0
  • My family doesn't "really" celebrate it, but kinda do.
    I love Christmas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea it's a nice holiday to chill with the fam

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Christmas

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love it. 🎄🎄🎄

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE IT SO MUCH

0|0
    0|0
  • No. This useless holiday only exist to force people spend their money and time with their family, even if they don't get on well or they truly hate each other.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm an atheist but every Christmas we visit our grandparents and have a nice gathering. I enjoy spending time with my grandma and grandpa since I don't have time to visit them very often (they live in another town)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• meh... it's okay. Wouldn't really muss much without

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I do. Presents, good food, no crappy extended family around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like having some days off during the celebration.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeppp so holiday

0|0
    0|0
  • Christmas is the only time in my life, when I feel like I was small. I get into my zone, the people who give me crap mean nothing to me, the people who bother me are outside of my bubble, and I focus on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm Jewish, but, we usually go down and spend time with my grandparents since they live on the opposite side of this state

0|0
    0|0