What's the creepiest thing someone's said to you?

Some creepy things people have said or done to you
I prefer the experience to be from here because they're funnier

On here.. The creepiest thing...
Oh, some guy thought I was gay started messaging me/ sexting me, I told him I wasn't gay.
He said ok but the next day he just started sexting again lol

The creepiest thing someone has done to me was probably when I saw my mom's friend
She used to come over daily when I was about 10, or 11
I'm 16 now so obviously it's been years,

She hugged me for what seemed like hours, kept saying I was a sexy young man and she even grabbed my butt.

(she did some of this right infront of my mom, you could tell my mom was weirded out, but she didn't say anything)

Ik she wasn't completely serious but...
It wasn't a fun experience.

What Girls Said 6

• On Here..
    U wanna see my dick
    Hows my body hair
    Show your vag, and the list goes on lol

In real life I've got a couple of rape threats, people trying to lean in to kiss u and playing it off when u reject lol, and trying to make you dance with them

• Follow me out to the car and we can have a little party of our own (this was at a high school dance and it was a chaperone who was my best friends dad)
    And a random guy licked the back of my neck in the hallway once. I hate high school 😒

• Can't remember anymore.

• "I bet you can hurt me so good."
    I hear this often because for some reason people think I am into being a dominant female who beats men in bed.

• A stranger (older man) came up to me at the mall when I was 14 and said "Now I'm going home to masturbate". I didn't even look at him, just kept walking, but he followed me (walked right next to me, almost touching). I walked in to a store and he stayed outside looking at me through the store window a while before he left when he probably thought I was with me mom (I walked up to a random woman in the store, stood next to her and tried to make it look like I knew her).

• In 6th grade a guy told me he wished the gallows was still around so he could watch me beg for mercy. I had a boyfriend that told me I have him an std that wasn't curable. I forget what he said but I looked it up and it was a brain tumor.

What Guys Said 5

• No one has been creepy to me on here.

In real life I've had guys call me cutie and thats it.

• That's not creepy!

• "Creep."

• She met me at a bar and told me my full name before saying hi

• Had a girl under 18 try and flirt with me on here, sexually

I don't know of anything in real life, that I can recall