When was the last time you cried?

What made you cry?

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple of weeks ago I was llorando cause I was really missing the 90 and being a kid. Being a 90s Kid was the best. RIP 90s :'(.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• This morning. Tears came out of my penis.

• Uhm, Im not too sure to be honest, I suppose its rather frowned upon for guys to cry, So we rarely do and when we do we tend not to remember it.

• Last time I cried was Tuesday night when I realized what Trump's victory meant for the world - stupidity, cruelty, environmental collapse, and probably war.

• some 3 or 4 months ago i think, not sure.
    and it was because of i had a big fight with my parents. and i hate fighting with my parents. i love my parents very much

• Maybe about a month ago - I was feeling a bit down about things and just needed a moment.

• I honestly do not remember. My pet died in February, but I'm not sure if I have cried since then.

• Year 8, I got a detention and cried for a full maths lesson like a pansy.

• March 2015, the best cat in the world died completely unexpectedly 😭

• Can't honestly remember. I'm not the crying type.

• Some months ago, over a movie, I think crying is a weakness and I only let myself to cry at movies

• I never cried in my life girl.. 😎

• About 10 min ago...

Got a vinegar mix in my eye :(

• March. Best friend problem

• i can't remmber

• 3 hours.

• i seldom if ever cry.

• I cried when Trump won. They were happy tears.

• recently and it was just random.. i have bipolar depression disorder and it just happens on its own

• Last night right before I went to sleep. Girlfriend problems.

• Today. A family member died.

• last night. I messed my leg trying to do good for a cause and it bit me in the ass. the pain came back 10 fold.

• Last night, watching The Breakfast Club with my daughter who will be in high school next year. I don't want to be a parent like any of those kids' parents. It came out when I was in high school; most of those John Hughs films have meaning to me, but none like The Breakfast Club. It was also fun answering her 80s questions.

• When I was 18 at both my parents funeral, I might have cryed when I was shot twice but I don't remember

What Girls Said 19

• The Election, when Donald Trump Won... It grabbed my Heart right from the Start. I had Prayed so Hard for Weeks with Weeps, he would Win.
    However, I have Shed a bit of Water Works since then, Watching Judge Jeanine "Shed" a few of her Own, when I was Home. xx

• last night while watching scrubs. it's my first time watching it, and i felt sorry for dr. perry. i wasn't balling though.

• I cry every night but mi mom also passed 2 years ago so i cry for a reason

• The last time I really cried was after my dad passed away. I did cry a little bit when I moved away from home though.

• The election :'(

• I don't remember lol

• a few months ago

• A few days ago when someone express their feelings to me and how they see me.

• Two months ago because I realized I broke some guy's heart, I felt really bad about it

• This morning, questioning my love life decisions.

• I have not cried for a long time, but a few months back, over a good friend's lack of empathy.

• I don't remember

• When my dad was chopping onions

• 2 days ago. my friend

• Yesterday? I was reading a book and it was so sad so yeah. 😂

• My boyfriend a week ago

• I last cried yesterday. I cry easily... When my mother yells that I'm a bitch, when my friend blows off our plans AGAIN for a "math meeting," when I realize that the only person I have is an old man that isn't even related to me, when I cannot do my work for the life of me because I'm severely depressed, when people slam doors at school and hit the tables, and so forth. So, yeah, I've been crying a lot lately.

• A couple of weeks, I decided to check my pussy in the mirror after a particularly intense sex session with two guys and got terrified by the vision of my too stretched, blackhole-like jay jay. Still tryina get that image out of my head.

• my boyfriend was being mean and told me that he slept with my best friend's sister

• The fuck, that is harsh

• @IZZIRO the worst part is, is that i found it it was true- and more than 7 times!

• I'm sorry for you