Guys, What Do You Think Of Boudoir Photography (More Detail In Description)?

Hello, guys!

What I mean exactly is sexy lingerie photos, not nude selfies or full body pornographic photos. I mean a woman posing in a lace camisole or lacy lingerie, showing little to no nudity. Much more tasteful, in my opinion. But, not exactly cute and innocent, either.

The reason I ask is that I am interested in sending something similar to a man I have been seeing casually, also intimately, since July. And, I wasn't sure if he would see this as sexy or tasteless. He did promise never to show anyone and I trust him. He is mostly a private, low key type of man.

Any opinions are appreciated! Thank you. :)

4

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can do without sending to him the photo , it would be better. But if he has requested for it and if you agree to send it in order to keep your relationship alive , a little bit of risk which you are ready to bear seems to be reasonable.

• 22d

I am fine with the small bit of risk, because he and I have been seeing each other long enough that he has seen more of me than is in the photo. Also, I truly believe that he won't do anything but look at them and possibly want to get the next month and a half over with, that much faster. :)

• 22d

He likes you.

• 22d

I hope so. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I think he would like it a lot.

• I think it's good.

• lol, no, you just never know

• 22d

What does that mean?

• 22d

My day hasn't been bad. Don't assume, makes an ass out of you and me

• 22d

Very true. But, I like to believe the best in people. 😋