Girls And Guys, Guys Do You Think Its Sexy When A Pretty Woman Puts On Lipstick, Girls What Are Your Thoughts About Lipstick?

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, as Long as the Kind of Color is Just right for her, Made for Her.
    Thank you for the Kind Invite, hun. xx

• Lipstick is alright I guess. I don't wear too much of it, I just dab a little on my lips and then put some lip gloss or chapstick over it.

• 18d

How often do you think you put on lipstick?

• 18d

I still wear makeup, but barely! I literally just put on some baby power and blush and then I'm out. If I want to dress up a bit I just add some eye makeup and a dash of lipstick.

Thank youuuu😍💓❤💕

• 18d

Powder*

• It's a simple way to enhance ur look

• I do wear lipstick, just not all the time. I wear pinks and neutrals for work and red if I go out at night.

What Guys Said 6

• I am not a big fan of lipstick. Many girls use too much in colors that are too dark and it all looks too artificial.

• As a man with a fetish for makeup on women, lipstick is sexy! That bold color on her lips makes me desire her more!

:)

• I tend to like very light shades of matte lipstick or none at all

• It looks sexy when they are putting it on sometimes and just a little is all they at times

• No it's not, I prefer natural lips.

• if the girl is ugly lipstick will not change this