What is wrong with you people?

I wonder if this has ever been asked on here lol

20d I fought the GAG law and won! This question has been reinstated!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I only joined today so if you mean the people on here in general, I've decided this doesn't apply to me lol If you're asking about our species, then I'd hazard a guess at a horrifying rapid descent into hedonistic nihilism and capitalist consumerism... Either that or because He-Man left the Televisonverse. Who really knows, and who knows, really?

• 20d

I mean everyone, altogether. Unilaterally, spiritually, love, hate, shit talk, whatever lol

• 20d

I think it's that whole thing about being found wanting or whatever. We're always looking outward for everything we need, we're addicted to auto-pilot, we want change but we don't want to work for it, annnd we have too many 'thin' options with not enough fat' content. Yeah, that's what I think off the top of my head. What do YOU think is wrong with people? lol

• 20d

This was the question I fought to get back.. Anyway, the fun of asking questions like these is that I don't have to divulge anything lol

What Girls Said 9

• 1|2
  • Too much time on our proverbial G@G hands, and ashe saying goes.. Idle hands are the devils workshop.

• 20d

Indeed! But auto-correct was sadly created out of that sweatshop lol. Just messin with ya :P

• Im not really sure where to start.

• 21d

Lol me either..

• 20d

yeah, pretty much all true... im not sure that im actually allergic to alcohol... but whatever it is it certainly does not agree with me

• 20d

Whoa! You obsess over video games? Awesome!

• that might take a while to explain.

• 21d

Go for it.. I was honestly thinking I would get a shitload of "what do you mean by you people?" answers.

• i could go on and on...
    what was there reason for removing it anyway?

• 20d

Removed as nonsense.. Somebody has been reporting a lot of my stuff apparently..

• my feet are cold

• I don't know, I think this site can weird too but so can #IRL

• 20d

I think this site is a bit more weird than my outside life..

• 20d

Yeah.. I do think so too with how extreme things can get, but hell people outside can be so...

• 20d

But people here can hide behind a screen and say/show (ugh) more than IRL..

• Nothing wrong today!! In fact I feel great, let's see tomorrow.

• Have you looked in the mirror?

What Guys Said 4

• Quite possibly - There have been a few open ended questions on here - You will get a load of answers back what do you mean by "you people" - Possibly created a rod for your own back because instead of one post, you have a load of smaller conversations going on.

• 21d

I trust your judgement as usual. And definitely after the past week with the election and all lol.

• 20d

Question reinstated!

• A lot...

• A lot.

• A lot.