POLL - Do you like this hashtag?

I saw this hashtag somewhere on the internet and was wondering what you think about it. It was --

#PutWomenBackInTheKitchen

• I like it
  • I don't like it
20d hmmm...
20d huh?

Most Helpful Guy

• i love it.. statistics actually show that women are happier being nurturers and taking care of children as opposed to acting like men

• 20d

Women's liberation has not just caused severe damage to men, boys and society in general... even women were happier before it!!

• 20d

If a gender war was waged in its totality, it would end in just one or two days... with the end result being the capture and confinement of women.

The evil of women must be stopped!

• 20d

women are defective beings as it is... theyre the downfall of society

What Girls Said 11

• Yep. Agreed.

Around guys like you, it's important to keep all those sharp knives under female control. #mmhmm

• 20d

If you dare try and use it on a man... the men of the city will gather and put you to death

You don't want that do you? Then do as you're fucking told!!

• 20d

Can't even hit a woman with yr bare hands, huh?

Pussy.

• 20d

hahaha!

• Seriously? No, I don't like it and it is stupid. People have free will and should do what they want to do. If a woman wants to stay at home - let her but if she wants to go to work and make her dreams come true - she has right to do it, just like men, we're humans and we have dreams and expectations too.

• 20d

All humans aren't the same

• 20d

Not the same, but equal and have the same heart and feelings.

• 20d

equal only by law... and no, women have different hormones and brain structures (proven by science)

As far as "heart" is concerned women are far more heartless than men

• Yeah. It's cool that women are starting to take on higher roles as chefs and sous chefs and such in restaurants. There are some really really hardworking and dedicated female chefs and its pretty cool.

That's just /one/ more thing women are starting to equalize in.

• Love it, gotta put yr woman where she belongs.

• ridiculous.

• It's a dumb hastag

• 20d

I agree! simply dumb

• 20d

Just another falsely accusing woman...

• 20d

@nolookingbackx I already got my fair share of hate this morning so I don't want another girl to be put down by an anonymous user again

• 0|0
  • It's ignorant

• If you put me in the kitchen, it better be because you are fucking my brains out on the counter!!

• No it's furcking stupid and creepy

• Not particularly, but I suppose more women can become successful chefs if they wanted to.

What Guys Said 10

• 1|1
  • images.rapgenius.com/...27133eb23c6.340x255x61.gif

(except for the women who can't cook, keep them out of the kitchen for everyone's sake) Just do it, put all of them in there

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Ya let's totally go back into the past where gender roles were more prevalent and accepted...

25.media.tumblr.com/...maizq7ut2h1rfmb7io1_500.gif

• 20d

Isn't it funny how women have absolutely nothing to do with the advancement of civilization?

Isn't it funny that no matter what level of advancement, women have always been in the kitchen, even though advancement has been going on for thousands of years?

• 20d

Troll...

• 20d

Feminists hate facts!!

• depends, if it's intended to be trolly or funny I like it, if it's intended to be serious I would probably just ignore it.

• 20d

Men are getting serious now...

• I love it and I'm looking forward to the down votes. Just bring it

• I think I invented it the other day. It was sarcasm.

• Yes cause it's feminist trolling and feminism kills.

• 20d

Women's liberation was the biggest blunder of western civilization... and we need to correct it ASAP!!

• It's funny I guess. That's about it, though.

• aren't there kitchens in most offices?

• i think its about domesticating women... personally i think its horrible

• 18d

you think that because you've been indoctrinated from childhood with the feminist agenda... women deserve the highest praise in the form of mothers. They're even good as sisters many times. But apart from that women are SCUM.

You're only 15... expect to learn the hard way in a few years