What Is the craziest thing you've see on the Internet?

I would say mine but the fed's might use it against me so I'll say a less disturbing one. Those be headings are pretty hard to watch especially the ones where they are treated like cattle, it's a good thing the Internet never existed during the holocost or the Spanish Inquisition.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy here in Canada named Luka Magnotta whom is known for the 1 lunatic 1 ice pick video.
    Yeah, I unfortunately seen it when it was uploaded to YouTube. I thought it was fake but turns out it was real.

I was in so much sock that I watched a real murder take place that I cried.

Then there is the one day when I was younger, i was told to check out a site called best gore.
    Wasn't told why but me being a horror movie fan I thought it would be about the best gore scenes in movies so I excitingly checked it out only to open up a site to real life be headings, accidents, and other vile things we forget that happens daily in reality.

That person whom told me to check it out is no longer in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• men getting hanged by their necks in public

What Girls Said 3

• The craziest?
    The good crazy: Creepypasta
    The not so good crazy: many things (can only think of female bodybuilders rn)

• Beheadings are... horrifying

• Murder

What Guys Said 4

• I was doing a take about famous photos and there is some weird stuff out there when you go looking. Conspiracy theories and fake news that people seem to accept. The pure vitriol that the internet seems to encourage without an awareness of how powerful it is in a negative sense (on all sides)

• WHY would you watch them? I know the internet is full of horrifying images and video, I do my best to avoid them.

• Bme olympics and some things on the "interwebs"

• Trump being elected President of the United States... How crazy would that be? 😂