49% (45)38% (26)44% (71)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
15|36

Most Helpful Guy

• YES BUT
    I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF HERE O_O!!!
    THIS PLACE IS OKAY BUT IT'S MESSED UP
    CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY NEW BODY THIS ONE IS GETTING OLD LOL!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • 15d

Wait what? So either you're talking about reincarnation or surgery. Right?

• Show All
    • 15d

tbh, i was prolly thinking that you were some sort of weird alien thingy inhabiting a human body... ( in short, i thought you were making a joke)

• 15d

@GGazpacho

NO IM SERIOUS
      yeah this place is okay
      but nothing like being with GOD

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm starting to learn how to love myself. It hasn't been easy, I still have a long way to go. But I know I will get there. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • 9d

Thank you for the MHO. :)

• Show All
    • 9d

Yes it is so liberating to not depend on other's opinions of me in order to feel good about myself. You keep positive and you'll get there! I think a good few people on here misinterpreted my question to meaning in a vain or selfish way, which I did not.

• 9d

I can imagine that. I'm trying to stay positive, but sometimes it's not easy. I'm trying to ignore negative comments.
      Thank you for the advice. :)
      Yes, they did. But I understood what you were saying.

What Guys Said 35

• No. I haven;t had good self esteem for a while and recent events have made me less so. For 13 years, I have looked for a girlfriend and have been rejected more times than I care to count. I spent 4 years in college to get a degree only to get passed over for a promotion a few years later by the boss's son. Right now I have no reason to get up in the morning but I do anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do now. This wasn't always the case.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah i hate myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I am not perfect, but I am constantly working on myself to constantly get better in all facets. It's like I have an addiction for self-improvement!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not perfect but I am not the worst - I am fairly content with myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, a bit too much at times though. At least I think so. Really working on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, Absolutely fucking not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every morning before a shower and heading to work!

0|0
    2|0
  • I am my best friend. I don't neglect myself while giving my love to others. I care for my health and fitness , and my wealth and well being. I try to stay positive and focused. I am always honest with myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but i would rather remain indifferent in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a love hate relationship with myself. I constantly have a really beautiful angel that is in constant battle with a devastating demon and whoever has the upper hand at any given time, will effect how I think and feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do definitely. I have my insecurities and worries but I have to live with those so being insecure isn't an option, I acknowledge that they're there and accept it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Who do you think the j beibs song was about?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love some things about myself and hate some others. I don't think anyone is perfect to love anything about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but this damn site does not like me at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a little too much

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, sadly not

0|0
    0|0
    • 17d

Really? I find that intriguing. I always see you on gag, I don't know I wouldn't have guessed this at all. Hmm this question is shocking me more the longer it stays up.

• 17d

I don't hate myself... but there are too many things I don't like about my personality and looks which are difficult to change to say that I'd love myself

• yeah i do

0|0
    0|0
  • No, depression, it is very aware to me I can afford to go buy a gun and 1 bullet right now. I don't plan on it but I think that's about as far from loving myself as I can personally get.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with myself I just wish other people could love me I'm tired of being alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's tough love...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love myself more than love, loves itself

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my self. I just hate women if anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone has to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I care about myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. love myself since i loss weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya.. who wouldn't love me? 😎

1|0
    1|1
  • no there's no reason to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love myself so much. I'm so perfect.

0|0
    1|0
  • Somewhat

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Not really. I always feel like something about me could be better etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely! I try to be a good person that deserves love from both others and myself

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, loving yourself is so important and it's such a huge component of confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda.. because no one else is there who'd love me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been through parts of my life where I haven't always, but I am proud to say that I do now. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love myself

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol no, if i could be born again with an extroverted normal personality, i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's there to love?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I'm working on loving myself more everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont, i just feel like im super average compared to so many other people. like they are pretty and have everything going for them and here i am pretty much a plastic bag. I've tried to love myself but i just see better people and realise i got no hope.

1|0
    0|0