Guys, What would you do if your girlfriend did this?

Say you had some friends over and your girlfriend just walked up to you right in front of your friends and started kissing you and she sticks her hand in your pants and starts jerking you off. What would you do?

15

What Guys Said 15

• in front of my friends? i'd be embarrassed. for one, i'd have to deal with them talking about how she was a whore, and it'd be hard to say she wasn't considering what she was willing to do in front of them. for another, if she would do that, what else would she do? strip? she's mine. i earned the right, by being her boyfriend and all the things that entails including what i do to her and my loyalty to her, that i get to be the only guy who sees he naked. I don't want my friends seeing her body.
    And I don't want them seeing my dick either.

Now, if in front of her friends? a little different. i would feel put off that she didn't tell me this was the plan, and maybe a little embarrassed, but if she decided she wanted to show me off to her friends, and show them her being a little slutty? Well, I feel there is much less harm done there, and if her friends like it and she wants them to see, i could probably go along with it, despite my embarrassment, and give them a cheap thrill at my expense.

• I would probably think that she'd lost her mind to be honest. There is a time and a place for everything and that would be neither. If a guy did the same thing to a girl in front of her friends he'd probably end up getting arrested.

Most people don't want to be sexual in front of their friends, it's not a spectator sport. Only a minority of people are into having sex in front of other people.

• I wouldn't like that. That's disrespectful to my friends. I'd expect her to know better.

• I'd enjoy it, and start returning the favor, lol.

I've never minded an audience.

• I wouldn't be comfortable with that. I'd stop her.

• I'd return the favor by sticking my hand down her pants and tickling her clit while the rest watched. Some get an extra thrill being watched by 3rd parties while fucking. Apparently she is one of them.

• I'll tell them to stay or leave, but things are gonna get hectic either way

• I'd grin like a bird fed cat !

• I'd be like "hold on bros be back in 5minutes"

• I'd be upset with her. That's grossly disrespectful to do in front of guests.

• I don't know... I'd be like wtf holy shit lmfao not gonna complain

• Take it. And, love it. Have you done that? Thinking about it?

• Take her to a bedroom or someplace private.

• Pull her hand out and dump her dirty slaggy ass. I would slit shame her so well

• The kissing part is fine but I don't want to get jerked off in front of my friends, so I guess I would stop you at that point