How do I get out of my totally shitty situation?

I just got out of school. No work experience. No one is hiring me because of it.

I have time and like to spend it doing the things I like. That being said, I know this cannot continue on forever.

I hate working in the field I'm applying to but I have no option because I'm not qualified for anything else. What do I do?

What Guys Said 2

• You have to do what you have to do and just be patient and keep trying to get into the field you want to be in. I've been there, it just takes time to find the company that wants to give you the experience you need. Keep trying. It's frustrating I know, especially if you don't have patients, but just take it day by day. Things will change/happen eventually. Even volunteer maybe in your fee time somewhere for the experience (if you can).

• Your situation is shit. You need work experience in your field to attract attention of employers. Or if you need money you do a shitty job for a while and work yourself up.
    Everyday you need I optimise and try to find an get the best out of your day

What Girls Said 5

• Ask for work experience in places your looking at for a job. Once you get some; work your ass off and maybe they might offer you a job? Or ask your family and friends if they know people who can give them a job. It all starts with work experience either way, you see people getting degrees but no job. Why? cause they needed the work experience to qualify

• Get a job in the field you don't like and then work toward something you do like.

• You might not get hired anyway, with how bad the economy is. You could put self employment on there. And lie about the time, but then actually find some online work from freelancing or something and use that as proof of your skills.

• do volunteer work to build up your resume

• At the start, nearly everybody who doesn't get an easy job from daddy has to work shitty jobs they really hate. You just gotta do it to get experience to move on with. Lots of skills you pick up in one career can help with the next too.