Depression is getting worse?

I am a 24 year old woman and my depression is getting worse. I had a troubled isolated childhood, its the first time living on my own and i dont know how to handle life. In my head i still live by the rules ''this is bad, this is good'' i was very strict and tough, no love just school and work as a result i begin to believe that live was all about that but not about making memories and having fun and relationships, i would finish my school get married and have kids, nothing much, really conservative, i feel very depressed and alone... what should i do? i have a feeling i won't live past 25

What Guys Said 5

• Thats how depression makes one feel. It actually feels good to be depressed and dont want to leave it... thats the feelimg. "Hell" is having your time to live and live taken away from you by the lies told to you by the fallen world. It is wide and deep... leave it as soon as you can.

But you are learning a lot about yiurself and why you feel this way and know it isn't all there is on life. .. there is joy and pleasure and happiness and feeling good as well... life that is worthwhile.

Learn to love yourself.. practice loving somekne ir thing... God... maybe an animal like a dog ir cat. Think of things that bring joy and hope... a trip to spain... whatever... and focus on that.

• do what makes you happy, i'd advice you to go to the gym everyday, it will make you mentally and phsyically as well fit too

• I suggest reading on depression and getting supportive friends and family to help if you dont have friend in GAG there are plenty of good people to help you

• You need to see a psychiatrist and have a mental illness diagnosed and undergo treatment. Also, then, see a therapist to discuss your issues. Mental illness is a medical condition that needs treatment.

• Try magic mushrooms and see what happens

What Girls Said 0