What kind of person are you?

Hopefully this question isn't nonsense..

17d @larmaint is the new winner of the internet!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Im as cool as the breeze on a nice sunny windy day.

• 13d

You are the breeze that blows away the negativity in my opinion..

• 13d

Exactly.. You don't cheat the GAG system like some others that I will not mention lol

• 13d

Lol thanks man. Hahahaha

What Girls Said 11

• https://i.imgflip.com/f1fo1.jpg

hahaha. Truthfully, that's a long story. Overall? Silly and happy with a deep love for sarcasm. <3

• 17d

Long story my ass!

• 17d

I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about... :O

• 17d

Sure sure.. Wait! Remembering actually makes me look bad! What is wrong with me? You should answer my What is wrong with you people question..

• Everyone always tells me I'm very independent but I don't feel like I am...

• The type to steal your shit and help you look for it. lmao

• Haha. Just reading the headline I knew it was you.
    from my profile; I'm a happy, horny, loving girlfriend and self proclaimed intellect who is still searching for Xanado. ☮️💟&😊

• 17d

Yeah lol that was for you and a few others I messaged yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised by your intellect on the Electoral College question a few days back :) Don't you mean Xanadu? lol

• 17d

Small typo.. Guess what? I got my question from yesterday reinstated! Granted now it's not going to show up anywhere to get more answers :(

• 17d

i helped you out over there...

• I'm shy, somewhat lazy, self absorbed, judgmental

• 17d

Nah, your not judgmental at all..

• 17d

well that's good. but sometimes I judge a book by its cover. I'm usually wrong tho so I try to limit that

• 17d

Lol you take the pages out when you run out of papers ;)

• Sleep deprived. 😔

• 17d

Tell me about it.. I'm on 3 hours sleep over the past two days :(

• 17d

damn. that sounds really awful :( hope you get more sleep tonight

• 17d

I did today :) I work nights. Crazy schedule lol.

• a sensitive one

• The awful kind.

• Uhhhh, empathetic? o_o Haha.

• 17d

I'm the type of person that loves when you comment because it usually brings 3 or 4 others to comment as well lol

• 17d

Does it? xD

• 17d

Yes lol. Oh yeah, my question from yesterday was just reinstated like an hour ago! So go and make that one popular too :)

• Quite shy at the beginning but very friendly and kind once I know the other person.

• im friendly and smart.

What Guys Said 11

• I would say I'm a good stand-up honest Christian a hard-working strong-minded person that cares about the people

• I'm either your worst friend or your best enemy. . .

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...7s01I21qehf4jo1_500.jpg

• I like to think that I'm open, honest and calm in life, with a bit of fun and crazy on the side.

• I'm a joker, a smoker, a midnight toker. I am known to get my loving on the run. I dunno how to answer this question seriously though as there is so much duality in all of us. I can be a really nice guy to someone that I'll never meet again, or act like an insensitive asshole to my wife! On the whole I think a strong sense of morality, being honest and a 'pacifist-to-a-point' is important, but then on the other side if I'm pushed I could cut someone into tiny pieces, feed them to some pigs and lie my ass off when asked where the pig pen was lol

• 17d

A jack of all "trades" as far as I'm concerned.. Welcome to this crazy ass site lol

• 17d

Haha, I'm happy to be a pebble thrown into the ocean of this question. Did they give you a reason why the question was deleted? Warning, may provoke thought or self-reflection, eh? lol

• 17d

I meant that reply on the other question lol my bad.. I was switching back and forth and you get the rest..

• Depends on my mood and if I like you;-P

• I'm a walking, breaking, talking... personification of positive-influence.

• A human.

• A gentleman Savage

• I'm the antagonist you hate to love and love to hate.

• According to my friends I'm one of those "Quiet and crazy types"