Have you ever adopted an animal from WWF?

I just adopted an arctic fox 😍

You don't get the actual animal obviously. You get mailed a photo and an info card as well as an adoption certificate. If you donate $55 you get a plushie of the animal you "adopt".

Pretty sure its just their "fancy" way of getting you to donate to them but I'm all about donating for animal causes anyway.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't trust the big charity companies ever since I went through the financial report of PETA. Calling it shady would be an understatement.

I do donate money to local charities though and have adopted quite a few shelter animals in my years so far.

• I'm leery of donating to them places now I would support
    donations for the Pittsburgh Zoo cause i know where my
    money is going to http://www.pittsburghzoo.org/

• No way!!! They're so awesomely fluffy that they can sleep in their tails!

Oh dur hahaha then I read the second line. Big letdown.

Arctic foxes are really cute and friendly too, they always come up to play in the zoo.

• Yeah my ex.

She ran off though to a better owner.

Ungrateful bitches.

• Arctic Fox lol

Should of added a picture of the furry thing

• I have not I might thinj about it though

• Arctic fox? That's awesome! But it would be better if you could get the actual animal. I know of Arctic foxes from that video of one laughing

• Yes, George "The Animal" Steele.

a.fssta.com/.../...teele-PI.vadapt.664.high.34.jpg

• I adopted a Tea Wreaks for $500

• I adopted tripple H

What Girls Said 13

• Nope, my family supports another family in Zambia though, we send them about £20/$24 a month, been doing so for about 6-7 years now. One of the little girls in the family is called Princess :P so cute
    We get photos of them every now and then as one of our family friends work in charity around the area. Sent them a bunch of clothes and my old toys and plushies too.

• Your question is kind of similar to mine in the adoption sense. xD Anyway, no, I haven't done that yet. I do wonder where that money goes exactly. An artic fox sounds absolutely adorable, though.

• 23d

I wonder, too. With the big corporations there's always a chance it doesn't go directly to the animal (s), but i figure even if the money doesn't go to them then it covers the cost of something else they don't have to pay for and can use the extra cash hopefully towards animals.

I donate to ASPCA every time I buy something from amazon, too.

• 23d

Yeah, I hope that's the case, that it's either going directly towards the animals' care or supplies for them and such. I might donate to my local humane society now, too, especially since they helped me get my babies. <3

• Sounds cute, but all that SWAG costs money too, so I wonder where my money actually goes...

• No, I haven't because never heard of such a thing.. interesting though! I might..

• I haven't but it would make me sad how I still wouldn't have it.

• Nope
    I wana adopt a kitten or a bunny tho

• Never

• Buy 10 teddies for that money lol

• well no

• I never done that but I made a list and circled the things I liked in a magazine I got of that

• Not Interested

• No and I'm not donating to anything.

• I adopted me a tea wrecks