What Are Your Thoughts On Kirsten Dunst, Do You Like Her?

I Like Her A Lot (she's pretty)What Are Your Thoughts On Kirsten Dunst, Do You Like Her?

1|0
8|16

What Girls Said 8

• Wonderful actress, even on TV, I have Seen her on Lifetime Movies, @Red88xxx
    Thank you for the Kind Invite, dear. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she's pretty, but look at her in the top and bottom pictures, they say

"look at me.. im sexxxyyyyyy... AND im hungry because im stoned, i want those doritos you are holding"

0|1
    0|0
  • She is pretty. She looks like she has that good girl but a freak behind closed doors image going on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually consider her to be one of the prettiest Hollywood girls. And she's all natural, you know? She has everything I don't have and everything I wished to have when I was a little girl

0|1
    0|0
  • I love her movies...

0|1
    0|0
  • pretty with nice boobs :p

0|1
    0|0
  • She is pretty!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• She is a very attractive woman who is aging well (only 34 at present but looks younger.) I have the impression that her character may be borderline/questionable but improving with age.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely pretty. not quite my type but i can definitely say she's attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I like her too. I think she is attractive and sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • She sort of has fallen off after Spider-Man... she's pretty but that's about it. I don't hear anything social about her.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's very beautiful have you see her in STARDUST? OMG.. so hot!

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • She is ok, but not really my type of girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she is pretty, look good in Spider-Man too

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like her

0|0
    0|0
  • Those eyes..

0|0
    0|0
  • mehhh

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like her body, but can't stand her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her 😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • She's definitely sexy taht's true

0|0
    0|0
  • Kirsten Dunst sleeps to get her roles which caused me to have less of opinion of her. I think there was some movie where the 2 lovers lived in parallel worlds that were upside down from each other. There was info of her going to the hotel room to fuck the director to get the role.

www.indiewire.com/.../upsidedown2.jpg?w=680

0|0
    0|1