Is it Ok for Online over 18 sites to dismiss profile pictures of a nudist when being a nudist is just as individual as anyone else?

If we believe in Freedom of expression why is ok for us stop nude images to suit our beliefs/the majoritys belief (on over 18 sites). Profile pictures can be limited to what is acceptable and what is not. A nude baby before your eyes is clothed in a sense because the baby is so innocent if we were to have an interview with a nudist (there may be a giggle/awkwardness in the beginning) but if their actions were to act out being respectful towards you and serious before you, you would see someone comfortable in their "clothes" that's non sexual to you (perhaps as a way Doctor sees a patient) A baby enjoys nude, freely expressing their innocence then as adults nudist adapt the same being in harmony. Do we think its acceptable for these sites that are over 18 to put these limitations on the online communiy when its part of freely expressing yourself. From hair colour to skin tone to what we wear and what we don't wear to who we can love people have fought to freely express themselves if some sites dismiss our profile because our profile picture isn't suited to their specifications if we were to perhaps be a nudist or a sensual person is it acceptable for us to have to change and adapt to those specifications-why should what they look like matter to others if its something natural. Is it not like telling a transvestite no you can't dress up or be you in the profile picture?

I think we need to adapt more to not being offended by others choices it shouldn't offend us what people look like or what they wear or don't wear especially for over 18 sites that ask for your credit card details but won't allow you to practice what you do daily... which is just being you!
~~~~~Just a thought~~~~~

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree 100% every time I post a profile photo they take it down. I just started to pose for full figure art clases and need some help opinions on how to pose but this site won't let me even ask that question if you would help I would appreciate it msward@hurontel. on. ca to send some pics. of different poses your input would be a big help thanks

• 14d

Feel free to message me I enjoy still art sitting myself

• 8d

Dear dancinginthewind1 I really could use your opinion about poses msward@hurontel. on. ca thank-you

• 8d

Hi there dancinginthewind1 I'm not sure if you are getting any of my replies from this site can you please let me know if they are working right thanks msward@hurontel. on. ca

What Guys Said 11

• Each head is one world, fascinating and intriguing, each one with their own "laws", even if temporary. what you ask is utopic, but that's something i like on people, it still brings sense and light to the darkness.

Who knows if that personal acceptance isn't almost happening?

• If they allowed nudes, they'd quickly turn into sites for advertising prostitution. Not that a lot of that doesn't already occur, but you'd be talking the classified section of adult newspapers if you allowed nudes on dating sites, and the law would be jumping on them. You can't blame those sites for wanting to protect their image and avoid prosecutions for pandering...

• 15d

That's true but we aren't just talking nudists here we are talking if being sexual is also part of your personality which in itself is part of your life, is freely expressing part of your core so if part of your core is explicit how do you differenciate yourself from the idea of a prostitute? A prostitute was never an idea started on the internet after all it was the idea of woman standing in waiting for coin for their actions. If being sexual in how you look to what you wear and don't wear to how you pose for a photo how do we allow sites to tell us we look like a prostitute? isn't that the extremity of society wearing nothing is too much but wearing very little is a prostitute to being full clothed is a nun? xx

• 15d

@martyfellow It is this critical idea that stops individuals being themselves in photos on facebook so if they can't even turn to over 18 sites to individually express themselves where can they? That individually makes it feel wrong for anyone to be sexual as part of their personality- this limits what photos I feel im comfortable to have on a site of me but its what photos this sites are comfortable having of you-which I don't think is fair. Why should I feel comfortable being half exposed not hurting anyone but then I feel like I need to cover my identity incase I offend anyone. Incase anyone thinks im a prostitute. If im gothic and wear black am I thought to be suicidal or depressed.

• 15d

Yes, there are French women, chuckle, but our society is mostly about prostituion. People 'freely expressing their sexuality' are a minority, and they don't have affirmative action! I'm sure Melania Trump would tell you she is freely expressing her sexuality.

But I'm skeptical of Melania and her gold bikini, y'know?

• I definitely agree for the most part. The problem is adult nudity is so stigmatized as to be almost always sexual in nature--at least in the US. It's really a shame. Hopefully we will overcome this some day.

• freedom of expression doesn't apply to private businesses. they can choose to decide whether or not something is appropriate and apparently nudity is not

there are far better fights worth taking up than being able to post a nude photo on a profile

• no, freedom of expression should not be allowed.

There are certain things and expressions that should only be expressed in it's own group so that it's not accessible to children or people who do not have to see what they don't want to.

Just because YOU believe in something does not mean that everyone else should.
    If you have an unorthodox belief then you have to accept that you should keep it somewhat private for people who will get the wrong message.
    I have certain beliefs and lifestyle wishes that I think all people should understand and be open minded to but I'm not promoting it to everyone.
    It's right by MYSELF, not everyone.

• in my eyes it's not sexual but beautiful art.

it's the same for many off my family and friends

• I don't care but some perverts make me have neause İğhhhhk

• I think nudity has become too much of a taboo and over sexualized.
    There's nudity in the form enjoying the clothes less lifestyle and then there's nudity in adult entertainment.

• can you sum up all this in one line

• their site their rules. They have the right to allow or not allow nudity. You don't have the right to force your naked body onto anyone viewing a profile, no matter how much u think you should. If it's your company, your website, your home then u make the rules as long as they follow the law. But u can't join a website and then tell them what should be allowed. They're free to offer services as they wish and you're free to take your business elsewhere if their company doesn't live up to your desires. the end :)

• Yes it is okay. They have the right to control what is displayed and said on their sites.

What Girls Said 0